TBNGBWALSP...Chapter Thirty-Nine

That Butt Naked Godly Being With A Lovely Six Pack.

FAVORITE COMMENT(s) from last upload!

"Every time I picture them talking Seth is always half-naked... Haha..."-TwoBeautifulGirls

"My favorite part was when she slapped him." -cpttencandy929

"Am I the only one that freaked out to know Seths age......he's even more doable!" -TheLegit

"Starting to think that I'm going to hate this new girl :( I really don't want to after all she went through... But if she even thinks of stealing Seth I might have to take her out :)" -Shellythatsme

"That moment when you're not sure if you should be bursting into tears, or jumping with joy. That's one awkward feeling! Dont scare me like that again!! Seth is lucky he's hot and a werewolf or else he would be in some bigggg trouble." -Soccer_Girl

<<Keep the COMMENTS coming, remember I am picking my favorite comments with each upload and sharing them with everyone! I can't pick yours if you don't comment, so COMMENT AWAY:)>>

Chapter Thirty-Nine

My mouth parted slightly in shock at her rudeness, but I quickly closed my lips together, and forced a smile on my face, her eyes still staring hard into mine. "I'm Corey," I introduced myself, struggling to keep from returning the rudeness, but simply one glance at her stomach had me biting my tongue.

Her expression softened slightly, but she still looked at me with hard eyes. "Corey what?" She pressed, crossing her arms across her chest.

Seth obviously thought she had gone far enough, because he spoke before I could, "Nicole, enough." He spoke calmly, "You already know who Corey is, I told you about her," He reminded her, his words bringing a blush to my cheeks knowing that he had already told her about me.

Suddenly her face changed drastically as if she realized what he was saying, and now she just looked pissed off, "So you're that girl that he told me everything about, and when he went to find you, you were dancing on another guy?!" Her voice raised, her statement directed solely at me. "Why is she here?" She asked Seth, her eyes no longer meeting mine.

Cringing at her words, I thought back to when I was dancing with Brett, and before I could bite my tongue, words were flowing from my lips, "I danced with Brett because I thought Seth left me for you!" I all but yelled, drawing her complete attention once more. 

Feeling tears prick the back of my eyes, I bit the inside of my lip, and instantly regretted my words when I saw Seth tense in the corner of my eye, his expression directed on me, sadness crossing his eyes.

Nicole took a soft breath, and folded her hands across her stomach, "Seth why didn't you mention that?" She mumbled softly after a moment of awkward silence.

Not wanting to stay around anymore, I let out a soft breath, "I'm just gonna go," I spoke softly, turning on my heals, and trying to walk out of the room, but before I could get far Seth stopped.

His hand was soft on my shoulder, as Nicole's voice touched my ears, "Wait Corey, I'm sorry I was such a bitch, but Seth forgot to mention the little bit about you thinking he was leaving you, and I just assumed..." She rambled , trailing off, and before I knew what I was doing I was turning around slowly on my heals.

What I saw when I was turned around completely had a smile spreading across my lips, Nicole was stretching her feet as far as she could trying to slip on one of the slippers that was a few inches out of her reach.

Watching with amusement, Nicole was completely oblivious that I had turned around, and as I watched her, she continued to mumble that she had it under control.