TBNGBWALSP...Chapter Forty-Eight

That Butt Naked Godly Being With A Lovely Six Pack.

The lovely individuals who wrote my favorite comments this week go by...

Chocoholic359

XxCitySlicker16xX

Yiselle05

ConfederateRose

Kac222

BlackBirdWolf96

<<Thank you for the comments everyone, your continues support continues to amaze and flatter me>>

Chapter Forty-Eight

Staring up at the ceiling, not bothering to turn to the door, I felt my heart pound in my chest as the door opened slowly. 

Closing my eyes tightly together, I bit my lip, and had to fight the urge to  break down crying, a combination of the pain from my side, and the missing piece I was feeling for Seth bringing tears to my eyes. 

For some reason, I knew it wasn't Seth who entered the door, and that hurt and angered me more than anything, but who's voice I heard surprised me more than ever. "Corey..." My dad's voice came soft, almost as if he was unsure if I was awake or not. Opening my eyes, I felt tears slide down my cheeks as I looked up at my dad standing in the door way. "Oh Corey-" My dad sighed softly, walking towards me, taking a seat on the bed beside me. 

"Hi Daddy," I mumbled softly, my voice shaking.

Placing his hand on my cheek, my dad stared into my eyes, staying silent for a few moments, "How could something like this happen to my angel?" He mumbled softly, caressing my cheek softly.

Staring up at my dad, I chewed on my bottom lip, "Who told you dad?" I asked, curious as to why, and how he was here.

My dad sighed softly, "A boy named Seth called me," He spoke without emotion, "I'm assuming he's the boy who's caught your attention lately," My dad cleared his throat before continuing, "He uh-told me a man had a mental breakdown, and you were the first person he could grab, which resulted in you getting stabbed," He told me, having to clear his throat again, fighting back his emotions.

Reaching up, I took hold of one of my dad's hands, and kissed it lightly, "I'm alright dad, I've been taken care of, you didn't need to drive all the way down here...." I told him softly.

Shrugging, my dad, smiled softly, "I can't help but worry about my baby girl, you can't imagine what went through my mind when some young boy told me you were hurt." He sighed, squeezing my hand carefully.

"I'm sorry I didn't call you myself," I apologized quickly.

My dad waved me off quickly, "You're hurt, I'm just glad you're okay," He told me honestly.

Smiling, I nodded, "Me too..." I whispered softly. "Dad, did you meet Seth when you got here?" I asked softly.

Smiling my dad nodded, "Want to know if if I approve?" He wondered, raising an eyebrow.

Biting my lip, I nodded, "Actually yes..." I confirmed.

My dad nodded then, "I met him when  I arrived. He seems like a great guy, and he obviously cares so much about you Corey. He's a mess out there in the hall, but he told me he's nervous to come in here since he feels like he could have prevented you getting hurt," He explained, surprising me that Seth opened up to him that much. "I met his father too, Derek's a great man, brought his son up well." I smiled at my dad's words, I'm beyond overjoyed that he liked Seth and Derek.

"I'm glad you like them," I told him, the smile still spread across my lips.

After spending close to an hour just talking, my dad brushed my hair from my eyes and kissed my forehead, "You rest alright," He told me, "We're going to be leaving early tomorrow, you've already missed quite a bit of school..." He reminded me, sounding like the concerned parent he's always been.