Chapter Eleven

Read the entire book now on
Patreon.com/Bynadine
Or buy on Amazon

https://www.amazon.ca/Be-Careful-When-You-Bite-ebook/dp/B0CLN42KS4/ref=mp_s_a_1_4?crid=1HAD2GFBJEN8Z&keywords=nadine+alliye&qid=1700778973&sprefix=nadine+alliye%2Caps%2C109&sr=8-4

Don't forget to comment and vote if you enjoyed :) Updates twice a week, enjoy!

Chapter 11

I couldn't utter the words even if I knew what to say. I felt as if I had subconsciously already figured it out what they planned on doing with me. For a slight second I debated making a run for it, straight past Elisabeth, disappear into the fog and maybe find my way back towards the door. I knew it was ridiculous to even think I had a chance.

I felt my breathing quicken and my chest begin to thud. I felt like a dear trapped in headlights.

"I can hear her heart beat," Elisabeth's slick voice broke through the silence," she's so scared."

Matheos smiled in a way that was sadistic," do you really believe Damon, when he says he hasn't tasted her."

Within a second, Elisabeth was now standing face to face with me, her words grazing against my face as she spoke," I wouldn't be able to resist that soft skin," her fingernails trailed down my arm sending shivers down my spine," would you?"

"What do you want," I choked the words out as if they had been stuck in my throat.

"We want you to make us royalty," Matheos was now standing directly behind Elisabeth.

I was confused, to say the least.

"What are you talking about?"

"Isabelle told us all about you," this time it was Elisabeth speaking," she told us all about how you will be the reason Damon gets de-throned."

"That's not true-" I began but I felt her fingernail press against the center of my throat resulting in a painful twitch that made it almost impossible to talk.

"Yes, it is," I felt her lips move against my neck," when we drain and leave you here for the Council to find, who do you think will be there to catch the blame?"

"P-please-" I stuttered and felt the fear explode in panic deep within my gut.

"Isabelle is going to be pleased that we ran into you today," I heard Matheos voice now right behind my ear," her plan will move along a lot faster once we finish with you."

"Seth is the reason I'm here," It hurt to talk and Elisabeth just pressed her fingernail deeper against my skin," it's not Damon, it's Seth-"

Matheos wrapped his fist around my hair and pulled it back against my back. I gasped out at the sudden pain and looked up to see that he was staring right into my eyes," Frankly, I don't care if the Council even finds you, I don't even care if Damon doesn't get punished, I just want to taste you."

Damon's POV

I glanced up at the clock that ticked above the bar.

12:31 am.

It was only getting busier and when I felt a figure approaching Holly's empty stool, I placed my palm on it.

I wondered where she was and why she was taking so long. The thought that she might have run away crossed my head for a slight second. Had she found the exist and ran away, I think I would be relieved.

I hope she gets far.

I wouldn't have to be responsible for getting rid of her anywhere. I signed out loud. I remembered fathers disappointed face when I had told him it was me who brought in the foreigner.