Chapter Thirteen

Read the entire book now on
Patreon.com/Bynadine
Or buy on Amazon

https://www.amazon.ca/Be-Careful-When-You-Bite-ebook/dp/B0CLN42KS4/ref=mp_s_a_1_4?crid=1HAD2GFBJEN8Z&keywords=nadine+alliye&qid=1700778973&sprefix=nadine+alliye%2Caps%2C109&sr=8-4

Don't forget to comment and vote if you enjoyed :) Updates twice a week, enjoy!

Chapter 13

I flickered my eyes open, slowly to adjust to the light. I felt a massive headache invade my head and sat up slowly to examine my surroundings.

I was in bed, still at the hotel suite, the balcony door was wide open and the slight breeze sent shivers down my leg. I gasped when I realized my leg was bare and peeked under the covers to realize I was completely nearly naked.

Memories of the night before flooded my thoughts and my brain raced with where is Damon and where were my clothes.

I struggled to get out of the massive bed. I wrapped the sheets tightly around my body and stumbled to the bathroom.

There was still no sight of Damon or my clothes. I mentally swooned over the bathtub and opened the glass doors to the standing shower right across. I bathed my body in warm water and watched the dried up blood from my neck drip down my wet body.

I closed my eyes and thought of how amazing it had felt to have his lips and hands on me. It felt impossible to know that I might not get to feel that again ever again.

Was it wrong of me to hope that he forgets to feed again? Last night he had lost control and I wasn't sure why the thought of almost being killed at the hands of Damon didn't completely and utterly terrify me. I lusted for another second in his hands and struggled to stifle my desire.

I stepped out of the shower and wrapped a towel around my body. Back into the living room, I noticed a metal cart with trays of food on it and a note.

Eat,

Damon

I lifted the metal tops to reveal contents inside. The first one looked like an omelet with some fruit and the second had toast and some meats. My stomach rumbled out loud and I realized how much I had missed food.

I dug into the meal and lost track of time. I heard the entrance door open and fumbled with my towel to make sure it was covering my body. In walked in Damon with a brown paper bag.

He looked like a different person today in comparison to yesterday. He looked...full.

I almost chuckled out loud at the thought. He paused to examine me, making me suddenly very wary of the fact that I was wearing nothing. His eyes glanced over at my neck and back up to my face. He reached his hands out and handed me a brown paper bag.

"Y-you're clothes, they were bloody, I had them washed this morning."

I nodded and grabbed the bag from his hands.

"Did you like the food?" he continued.

I realized he was probably feeling guilty or maybe awkward after last night's events. I decided to push aside my nervousness and smiled brightly," I loved the food, thank you, I was so hungry."

He nodded and disappeared into the bedroom, still talking," you didn't eat last night you must have been starving."

I quickly struggled with my top and slipped it on over the towel.

"I was, but that's okay, I'm full now," I fumbled with the bag until I found my panties and slipped them on in between my legs.

I flung the towel off me and towards the couch.