Luna Lovegood x reader

"Luna!" You tell to your best friend across the Great Hall. She walks over to you and sits beside you.
"Hello, (Y/N). It's lovely today, isn't it?" She looks around at all of the people roaming around the hall. "So many people looking for dates."
"Yeah." You rub the back of your neck and laugh quietly while you watch her. You had almost forgot that the Yule Ball is next week. It never crossed your mind until now. It's not important to you. Nobody is going to ask you anyways.
"I really do enjoy social outings. It gives me time to observe the behavior of others." Luna continues to speak in her airy voice. Oh, how you loved listening to her talk. It made you heart flutter every time.
"I'm not one for being out with people. They scare me." You let out another laugh as she turns to look at you.
"That's an odd thing to say."
"W-what do you mean?"
"Well, you are in the house of bravery, silly." She smiles as she says this.
"Oh... Right. Hah.... Well." You look down at the table and listen to your surroundings. 'Just ask her. Ask her to go with you. You'll regret it if you don't.' You let out a sigh and turn to her. "Luna..."
"Yes, (Y/N)?" Her blue eyes are shining brighter than ever.
"Will you.... Will you go to the Yule Ball with me? I would love if you said-"
"Yes. I would love to go with you, (Y/N)." She hides the small blush on her face.
"Well, I better head to class. I don't want to get caught up in the halls with everyone asking each other to go to the ball."
"Goodbye, (Y/N)."
"Bye, Luna."

-------
A/N
I'm sorry this one is so short! I wrote this during class and had to be secretive. Thank you for reading, though.