Young Lucius Malfoy x reader

As you sit in front of the fireplace doing your potions homework, you hear the portrait to the common room swing open, followed by two voices.
"Lucius, you can't do this to me! I.... I thought you loved me..."
"I did, Narcissa. But now there's someone else that I realize I love." You recognize the voice. It belongs to the boy you have loved for years; Lucius Malfoy.
"And who might that be?!" You sink lower into your chair as Narcissa begins to raise her voice.
"(Y/N).... I love (Y/N)." Lucius let's out a sigh as she storms out of the room.
'I.... I can't believe it.... Lucius Malfoy just said he loves me....' You slowly sit up and clear your throat causing him to whip his head around towards you.
"(Y/N)! I didn't see you there." He looked quite surprised to see you. "What, um... What all did you hear?"
"I heard everything. I'm sorry, Lucius, I shouldn't have been listening." You look down at your homework and bite your lip as a blush creeps across your face. "Do you really love me or did you just say that to break up with Narcissa?"
"Everything I said is true. I do love you, (Y/N)." He walks over towards you, his long blonde hair flows behind him. You set your potion work aside as he gently caresses your cheek. "I'm having a small gathering at my manor tonight. I would love to have you as my guest of honor."
"I will most definitely be there." You smile at him and, without warning, he leans in close to you and places a sweet, loving kiss on your lips. 'Oh Merlin. This is really happening. He's kissing me. Lucius Malfoy is kissing me.' You kiss him back and slowly break the kiss.
"I'll see you tonight, love." He turns to walk out and you watch him leave. Quickly gathering your work, you walk out and head to your dorm. Once you get there, you search through your wardrobe for the perfect dress. Swiping through it using your wand, you stop at a beautiful long, emerald dress with silver glitter at the bottom of it. You wave your wand and the dress replaces the robes on your body. You let out a sigh as you put on your makeup: a quick smokey eye matches with dark red lips. 'Well, I'm ready to go. I hope he likes it.' You slip on a pair of silver heels , grab your broom, and head to the Malfoy Manor.
~Time Skip~
You quietly land in front of Lucius' house and hide your broom in the shadows. You knock on the door and a small elf with large eyes and ears opens it. "Oh! The guest of honor. Master has been waiting for you. Come right this way, miss." You follow the small elf down a dark corridor. He leads you into a large dining room with a small group of well-dressed purebloods. Lucius stands up and walks over to you.
"My, (Y/N), you look absolutely gorgeous." He kisses your hand and shows you to the empty chair beside his. You blush as he pulls out your chair and pushes you in before taking his seat. "Dobby! The meal." The elf that led you to the room begins to make multiple trips to and from the kitchen, carrying platters of food. Soon, the entire table is covered with silver platters and the feast begins. All throughout the feast, Lucius takes small glances at you. After everyone is finished eating, Dobby, the elf, cleans the table. Lucius stands up and clears his throat. "I would like to make an announcement." Everyone becomes silent and turns their attention to him. "Miss (L/N) here is my guest of honor tonight." He looks down at you and holds out his hand. You take it and stand up. He leads you over to in front of the fireplace. "(Y/N)... I have always enjoyed your presence. You are the most beautiful girl I know. I can never seem to keep my eyes off you. It's been impossible since I saw you on our very first day at Hogwarts. I deeply regret the six years that I wasn't with you. I would like to make the future different." You look at him, confused, and he gets down on one knee. He reaches into his pocket and pulls out a small black box. "(Y/N) (L/N)..." He opens the box to reveal a silver ring with an emerald snake wrapped around it. "Will you make my dream come true? Will you marry me?"
Tears begin to stream down your face as you frantically nod your head. "Yes! Yes, I will marry you, Lucius!" He slips the ring on your finger and stands up. You quickly wrap your arms around his neck and pull him into a passionate kiss. Everyone applauds and you break the kiss, looking into his silver eyes. "I have always loved you."
"As have I... Mrs. Malfoy."