Tom riddle x reader SMUT

(Written for Fatbunny101 )
(Warning: sexual content ahead)

"(Y/N)?" I hear a knock on my dorm door and a muffled voice as I lay on my bed. "I know you're in there. Please open up. I can explain."
"Go away, Tom." I just witnessed him kissing another girl. "I know what I saw."
"(Y/N), please."
"No." I roll over and face away from the door. I feel a hand on my arm moments later.
"Listen to me."
"How the hell did you get in my dorm?!" I throw myself onto the floor to get away.
Tom shrugs his shoulders and points to the door. "It was unlocked."
"Whatever. Get out." I push him towards the door and he grabs me by the shoulders.
"I swear it wasn't me. It was Lucius. We were practicing using polyjuice potions."
"Oh yeah? Prove it, Riddle." He winced at my harsh tone.
"I will. Lucius! Come in." Lucius Malfoy walks in with a few features of Tom.
"Sorry. The effect is wearing off now." A minute later, he looks like himself again.
"I told you I could explain, (Y/N). I would never do anything to hurt you." Tom places his hand on my cheek. He pulls me into an embrace and leans down to whisper in my ear. "Unless you ask me to." He lets me go and winks, causing me to blush.
"Lucius, could you go? I need to chat with Tom. Alone." After Lucius leaves, I quickly close the door, making sure to lock it, and push Tom down onto my bed.
"Getting a bit feisty, now, are we?" He smirks and I blush slightly at my courageous move. My grip on his wrists loosen and he flips us over, giving himself control over me. I squirm a bit under him and he chuckles. "I don't think so." Tom leans down and trails his warm tongue across my jawline. It sends a chill down my spine.
He unbuttons my shirt and I look into his eyes. "Is this your way of apologizing, Tom?"
"If that's what you want to call it." He removes his own shirt after tossing aside all of my clothing, leaving me nude beneath him, unable to escape. He runs his finger down my abdomen and stops just above my navel. Tom smirks at my whimpering. "What? Want me to continue my journey?" I nod my head as he climbs off of me. A moan escapes my lips as he inserts a finger inside me. He starts to move slowly, gaining speed with each few movements. The pleasure takes over my mind and he abruptly stops.
"Please, Tom, don't stop." I blush at my words. I watch him walk over to the dresser to grab his wand. He points it at me and winks.
"Petrificus Totalus." I become stiff due to my invisible binds. Tom walks back over. "I thought this might heat things up a bit." He chuckles and positions himself at my entrance. "Ready?" Unable to respond, I blink once. He takes it as a yes and thrusts into me. My mind fogs over and I try to moan, but nothing happens. The pleasure is too much for me to handle like this. After a few moments, we both have our relief. He points his wand at me again, panting. "Finite."
I become unbound and moan unexpectedly loud. "That was amazing, Tom."
"Been holding that in, have you?" He brushed my hair out of my face as I turn red.
"I couldn't help it."
Tom grabs my clothes and tosses them to me. "Better get dressed before your roommates come back." He quickly dresses himself and turns to leave. "I should apologize to you more often, (Y/N)."