Draco Malfoy x Jackie

((Written for JackieBarbee ))
--------------------------------------------
~Jackie's POV~
I look around at the people around me. They are happily chatting with their friends. I, on the other hand, am searching for a book Justin Finch-Fletchly lost. He told me he might've left it in the astronomy tower. I walk up the stairs leading to it. 'Merlins beard. Why are there so many stairs?' I finally reach the top. "Professor Sinistra? Are you in here?" I look around, but the room is empty. No teacher, no book. I glance up and notice the sky. It's different shades of pink. It's beautiful. I step closer to the barricade blocking the edge to get a clearer view when I trip and go flying over it. I scream as I fall but someone stops me.
"Wingardium leviosa!!"
As I'm lifted up, I look over to see my hero. It's the one and only Draco Malfoy.
"Oi Mudblood!"
"I'm a half-blood, you idiot."
"I'll call you whatever I want. You're stupid either way. Who the hell gets that close to the edge anyways?!" Draco shouts at me.
He's always mean to me for no reason. Just because I'm a Hufflepuff doesn't give him a right to treat me like I'm worthless. I turn back to the sky so he doesn't see a single tear run down my cheek. "Just go away, Malfoy. Don't be a hero then act like an arse."
He scoffs and leaves, kicking something towards me on his way out. It's Justin's book. I pick it up, fix my hair, then leave soon after him.

~Draco's POV~
I storm out of the astronomy tower. 'How dare she make me save her. I am not a hero.'  My blood boils as I walk to the Slytherin common room. Crabbe and Goyle are sitting there, pigging out on sweets like usual. "That stupid girl!" I take a seat and place my head in my hands. "Why?"
"Who are you talking about?" Crabbe asks me before shoving more food in his mouth.
"Jackie Barbee. That stupid Hufflepuff made me save her from falling to her death." I've despised her since first year. All she does is smile at me. That stupid, perfect smile. "Ugh!"
"Are you alright, Malfoy?"
"Yes, Goyle, I'm fine... I just. I need to sleep this off." I grit my teeth and walk to my dorm. Sleep. That's all I need to wake up from this nightmare.
~Time Skip~
"Last night was horrible." I sit up and stare at my hands. 'Why hasn't this feeling gone away? Has she jinxed me?! No.... She couldn't have... Then what's wrong with me?' I can't get her out of my mind. Ever since last night, I've been feeling strange. I quickly get dressed. I need to get an answer out of her. I need to know what she did to me.
~small time skip~
"Barbee! What did you do to me?!" I run up to her, ready to take my wand out.
"What are you talking about, Draco?" She turns around and I can't help but to stare. She looks stunning. Her long dark brown hair sweeps behind her as she turns. Her brown eyes seem to catch the light perfectly. I snap out of my thoughts.
"You jinxed me after I saved you!"
"I did no such thing!" The weird feeling in my stomach gets stronger the closer I get to her. "Why would you think that?"
"Because.... I feel weird. I can't stop thinking about you, my stomach doesn't feel right, and I just..."
"Are you sure you don't just fancy her?" Justin, a stupid Hufflepuff, stands beside Jackie and puts his hand on her shoulder.
I growl. "I do not fancy her."
"Draco...."
'Oh. Her voice is like sugar... Snap out of it!!'
"You obviously fancy her. You can't hide it." Justin shrugs and walks away. As soon as he walks away, I grab Jackie and pull her into a kiss. She doesn't respond, so I pull away from her.
"I'm sorry, Jackie. I, you, you're just so beautiful and I'm stupid for denying how I fe-" I'm quickly cut off by a pair of soft lips on mine.
As she breaks the kiss again, she smiles. "I knew you fancied me. I fancied you as well."
"I told you you did!"
"Shut up, Justin!" Both of us shout in unison.