Young Snape x reader SMUT

(Written for clarinetplayer1010 )
(Warning: sexual content ahead)

'Transfiguration. Him. Transfiguration. Him. Transfiguration. Him.' I stare down at my paper. I can't get that stupid boy out of my head. I need to concentrate, but it's impossible. I glance to my left where I see the boy of my dreams. His long black hair acts as a curtain, hiding his perfect face as he writes. 'Why must he be so stupidly cute?!' I look back down at my work and furrow my brows. 'Think. Thiiiiiink.'
"Class is dismissed. If you did not finish your paper, it is due tomorrow when you walk into this room."
I look up and watch as Severus hands in his paper. He turns to walk out of the room and shoots me a quick smirk. I've never really talked to him in the past, but I feel a connection. I grab my paper and head out of the room as soon as I feel that he is gone and head to the Slytherin common room. Nobody will be there. They're all in class. I, on the other hand, do not have a class after Transfiguration. As I enter the room, I feel the presence of somebody else. I look around, but I don't see anybody. Suddenly, I feel a hand cover my mouth from behind. I try to scream.
"Shh. It's ok. (Y/N), it's just me."
I turn around and hit Severus on the chest. "What is wrong with you?!"
"Nothing is wrong with me." He smiles a not-so-innocent smile. "The question should be what's wrong with you? I know you fancy me. Why haven't you asked me on a date yet?"
I hit him again.
"Kidding. I know I should've asked." He chuckles slightly. "Ya know, there's something I've been wanting to do." He steps closer to me. "And there's nobody here." He runs his long fingers through my hair and down my jawline. "What do you say? Wanna get dirty?" He winks at me and I nearly melt.
"How could I say no to a face like that?"
He grabbed my shoulders and led me backwards to one of the chairs. I sat down and he lifted my shirt to admire my breasts. I took my shirt off completely as he smirked and yanked my bra down, attaching his mouth to my left breast. After he finished playing with my breasts, he looked up at me. "I need you, (Y/N)" he gripped the top of my skirt and panties and slowly pulled them down. I helped him remove his own shirt and pants, allowing his erection to spring free. I took all of it in my mouth and began to run my tongue around the tip. He pushed me back and lifted my legs as he positioned himself at my entrance. "Ready?"
"Mhm." I grab the arms of the chair as he pushes himself in me. We both let out a simultaneous moan while he thrusts into me. Who would've thought my little school girl crush would turn into this? I reach up and grab his shoulders. He takes this as a hint to move faster. The more speed he picks up, the louder we moan. Soon, he releases into me and collapses, panting. "Severus... That was amazing."
"It sure was." He looks up at me and smirks. I bend down a bit and give him a kiss and smile.
"Let's do this more often."
He chuckles. "Anytime."