Draco x Candie SMUT

((Written for Corinnott ))
(Warning: Sexual Content Ahead)

"Now, class, today we will be learning how to transform animals into trinket boxes." Draco crinkles his nose. I know he doesn't like Transfiguration. Professor McGonagall always favored that Potter boy. She claims she doesn't choose favorites, but I know she does. After she shows us the spell, she gives us each a rat. I was the first one finished with turning it into a box. "Very good, Miss Candie. Ten points to Slytherin." Draco nudges me with his elbow. I look over and his rat is a furry bowl.
"Could you help me with this bloody thing?"
"Yes. Alright, you need to move your wand like this." I grab his hand and move it the way he's supposed to he says the spell while I do this and his rat becomes a perfect box. "There you go."
"Class dismissed." I look at the time.
'Wow. Class is already over? That went quick.' Everyone leaves and I stand up to adjust my skirt. I feel Draco staring at my legs. I look down to see him smirking.
"How about we head over to my place?" His words are full of hidden meanings. There's only one meaning I want to be true. I want him to take me as his first.
"That sounds like a good plan."

~Time Skip~
Draco leads me through the front doors of the Malfoy Manor. As soon as the doors shut, he pushes me against the wall. "I want you. Now." His voice is airy and full of lust.
"You don't know how long I've wanted to hear those words come from your mouth." I smirk at him. He roughly kisses me, grasping my breast as he does. He pulls away, making sure to catch my lower lip gently between his teeth. He slowly backs up, smirking and beckoning for me to follow him. I comply to his actions and he opens a door leading to the dungeon.
"Come with me, Candie." I follow him down the steps, thoughts running through my mind. I can't wait to see what's in store. Once we reach the bottom of the dungeon, he presses me against the wall once more, lifting me up. I wrap my legs around his waist as he continues what he started by the front door.
"Draco... You're, mmm, so rough."
He pulls away and chuckles. "I'll show you rough." He sets me down and quickly strips me. He then does the same. Before I can mutter a single word, he lifts me up against the wall again and thrusts himself into me. I grasp his shoulders tightly to keep myself upright.
"D-Draco. Ah!"
"That's right, say my name." He thrusts harder, making me bounce up and down. He attaches his lips to my breast and sucks on it, leaving small bruises as he does. "Mm. Candie. I'm close." I bite my lip and he thrusts as hard as he can a few times before releasing himself into me. "Merlin, that was amazing." He sets me down and we both catch our breath.
"We should do that more often."
"Well, my parents are usually out, so we can have the house to ourselves whenever we want."