Fred Weasley x Makiyla SMUT

(Written for CryoticsShadow )
(Warning: sexual content ahead)

"Makiyla!" I turn around to find who called my name. The twins are standing behind me, grinning ear to ear.
"What, you two?"
"We didn't say anything." George looks around, pretending to look for the person who called my name.
"Ha. Ha. Very funny, Fred." I push George's shoulder playfully.
Fred is standing beside him and puts his hand over his heart. "Oh, the pain! My love can't even tell us apart!"
I turn to Fred and give him a kiss on the cheek once he's done being dramatic. "Quit being a drama queen. Of course I can tell you two apart. I'm just messing with you." I giggle at his smile. Fred and I have been dating for a year now. He's the best thing that's happened to me. "Ok, but, seriously, what did you guys want?"
"Oh, right. Mum wants to know if you'd like to stay at the Burrow with us for Christmas break." George places his arm on my shoulder.
"Of course. That would be wonderful."
Fred hugs me tightly from behind. "Well, let's go pack your bags." He drags me towards my dorm to help me.

~Time Skip~
"Alright. Hold on tight. It's going to be a bit bumpy." I hold on to Fred as we apparate to the Burrow. It was my first time doing it, so I was a bit nervous. I shut my eyes tightly as we're traveling and open them when we stop. "We're here."
"Mum! Fred and George are back! And they brought Makiyla with them!" I hear Ron yell.
Molly comes walking out with a plate of cookies following her. "Hello deary. Help yourself to a cookie. I'll have your bed ready soon. You'll be sharing a room with Ginny." She goes to grab my bags but I quickly beat her to it.
"I've got it, mum. You work so hard already, you don't need to do that." She smiles and gives me a warm hug.
"Make yourself at home." She walks back into the house as Fred, George, and I follow.
"I'll be right back. I'm gonna put my bags away." I quickly run up the stairs to drop off my bags and make my way back down.
Fred grabs my arm and leads me outside. "Let's go somewhere a little more private." I follow behind him as we make our way away from his house. "We don't want them to hear us, now do we?" He trails his finger down my jaw, leaving small kisses behind. He pulls out his wand and pitches a small tent for us. "Go on in." I walk in and notice it's bigger on the inside.
"So, Fred, what are you planning on doing?" I take off my coat and set it down in the floor.
"I plan on doing you." He growls playfully and pounces on me. I begin to giggle as he nibbles on my neck.
"Let's do it then." I wink at him before removing my shirt and bra. He watches in awe as I toss them aside. Almost instantly, he attaches his mouth to my breasts. A small moan manages to escape my lips as he sucks on them. Fred looks up at me and smirks.
"Want some more?"
"You know I do, Fred." He takes off his own shirt and hastily removes his pants. His boxers are removed as well. I take a deep breath as I admire his body. He looks absolutely perfect.
"Take a picture, babe. It'll last longer." He lays me down and climbs on top of me, trailing his tongue up my abdomen. I bite my lip as he to moves my pants and underwear, leaving me exposed and vulnerable beneath him.
"Fred.... I need you." He positions himself at my entrance and kisses me sweetly before slowly entering me. I let out a gasp as he begins thrusting his hips.
"Makiyla! You're so, ugh, tight." His face twists into a slightly pained expression and eventual fades into one of ultimate pleasure. His pace quickened with each thrust. I moan loudly as he pounds into me. "You like that?" He grabs a small handful of my hair. "I'm about to cum, Makiyla."
"Augh! M-me too." I reach up and claw at Fred's back as we prepare for our release. He falls on top of me, panting.
"That. Was."
"Magical." I look at him and he smiles and kisses me.
"I say we clean up and head back home. Mum is probably worried about us." He gives me another kiss before getting up and getting dressed. I do the same, having some difficulties keeping my balance, because Fred is the best at what he does.

----------
It seems like forever since I've updated, but I hope you all enjoy my stories when I do update.