Draco x reader SMUT

(Written for BurntCookieDough )
(Warning: sexual content ahead)

~(Y/N)'s POV~
"Draco Malfoy." I look into his cauldron. "What is this? Why haven't you finished? Miss Granger has finished her potion, and I must say," I turn to Hermione, "it is absolutely perfect." She smiles and finishes pouring her potion into her tube. "5 points to Gryffindor. As for you," I turn back to Draco, "5 points from Slytherin."
"That's no fair! You can't go around and take points just because you want to! That's the fifth time this week!"
"Mister Malfoy, that is enough! I can and will give and take points as needed. You, sir, need to stay after class for detention." I walk away as he scowls. I can hear him complaining to his two goons. Crabbe and Goyle, just as horrible as him.
"Just because she was a Gryffindor doesn't mean she can-"
"Draco!" I look at him sharply and he quickly looks down into his cauldron, throwing ingredients in.

~Draco's POV~
"It's not fair, Crabbe. It's almost as if she's trying to torture me." I look over at Professor (L/N). She's bending over, helping another student. 'Stupid Gryffindors. They all get her positive attention...' I look back at my cauldron with a look of disgust.
"You should brew her a love potion, Malfoy. It's obvious you fancy her." Crabbe nudges me with his pudgy elbows while Goyle nods like an idiot.
"I do not fancy her!"
Goyle chuckles. "You always talk about her in your sleep. 'Oh, Professor, I would do anything for you.'" Crabbe and Goyle snicker.
"What's so funny, you three?" The professor softly places her hand on mine. I glance up at her and she smirks.
"Nothing, professor."
"Do you need me to take more points from Slytherin?"
"No m'am. We were just talking about how Malfoy fancies-"
"Shut up, Crabbe!"
Crabbe lowers his voice. "-Hermione..." I look at him in shock. I would never fancy that mudblood.
"Oh, well, that's a shame, Draco," She turns to walk to her desk and looks over her shoulder, "She doesn't like cowards." The entire class snickers and my blood boils.
'How dare she insult me!'
"Class dismissed. Draco, you stay."
I stay where I am and try to keep my cool as the room empties. At last, it's just Professor (L/N) and I. I approach her desk quickly. "How dare you call me a coward in front of the entire class! Just you wait until my fath-" she cuts me off with a flick of her wand.
"Now, now Draco. Let's not get too excited. Do you know the exact reason why you have detention?"
I furrow my brows and shake my head causing her to let out a low chuckle.
"I gave you detention because I know your secret." She begins to unbutton her blouse. I take a deep breath as my eyes lock onto her breasts. " I know you want me." She reaches over her desk and loosens my tie. She trails her fingers up the side of my neck and traces my jawline.
"Professor..."
"Please, call me (Y/N)." She climbs over her desk and locks the door with her wand. I reach my hands behind her and slowly remove her bra. Her breasts catch my gaze once again. As I fondle them, a soft moan escapes her lips. "Draco.... I want you." She brings her legs over the desk and unbuttons my own shirt. I let it slide to the floor and I get on my knees. I grab the top of her skirt and pull it down along with her panties. I look up at her and she has lust filled eyes. I place her legs on my shoulders and lean in close, flicking my tongue out quickly. She leans back on her arms and bites her lip. I continue to flick my tongue before pushing it inside her and moving it around. She lets out a gasp and I remove my tongue and stand up.
"I've wanted to do this for a while, (Y/N)." I smirk and quickly drop my pants. I lift her legs again and waste no time to enter her. Moans escape our lips as our bodies become entwined. (Y/N)'s volume increases with each thrust. I grab a handful of her hair and pound deeper.
"Draco! Ah!" Hearing her scream my name drives me wild. That simple action puts me on edge and I immediately burst, almost as if on command. I pull out of her and insert three fingers. Her breathing speeds up as I pump my fingers in and out of her. Before too long, she climaxes. She leans back to catch her breath while I clean off my fingers. She manages to mutter something when I turn around. "Fifty points to Slytherin." She giggles to herself and waves her wand to put everything back to normal. "Well, Mister Malfoy, I expect you to behave in my class from now on."
"Of course, Professor." I smirk and head back to my dorm. She really is trying to torture me.