Ron Weasley x Kathy SMUT

((Written for kathybarbee ))
(Warning: Sexual Content)

I finally have free time to read. I finished my lesson and the professor gave me permission to leave. I'm so excited. I have a strange love for muggle books. Right now, I'm reading one called To Kill a Mockingbird. It's a great book. As I walk down the corridor, there's an eerie silence that hangs in the air. The Ravenclaw common room seems so far. I quicken my pace. I wouldn't like to be caught up in anything spooky. I would feel a lot safer if my crush was here. I smile as I think of him. Ron is perfection in the flesh. My sweet thoughts soon turn to dirty ones. Oh, the things I would let him do to me. I stop dead in my tracks and snap out of my mind as I hear a door creak open.
"Kathy? Is that you?" I hear somebody whisper from the closet.
"Yes... Who are you?" I reach for my wand.
Ron pokes his head out from around the door. "It's just me." He smiles. "C'mere." I walk towards him and he disappears into the room again. I cautiously walk in behind him, shutting the door. Ron is standing in front of me with his back towards me. "How do you feel about me?"
"Ron, I..." I take a deep breath. I've fancied him for years, but I don't think he feels the same. "I really really like you."
He turns around quickly and smirks. "Good. Then I guess you won't mind me doing this."
"What are you talking a-" I'm cut off by Ron. He pulls me into a fiery kiss. It's full of built up passion. While we're kissing, our clothing disappears. He pushes himself into me without warning, causing me to suddenly moan. "R-Ron..." He moves his hips in a smooth motion. I've always wanted him to take me. It's been my biggest dream. And now it's finally happening. My thoughts become blurred as he thrusts into me with all of his might. Sweat beads up on his face and his hair becomes matted to his forehead. He has never looked sexier. I can tell he's reaching his climax as he thrusts harder and deeper. He pulls me in for another heated kiss, his hip movements become sloppy, and he pulls out of me, releasing his sperm onto my stomach.
He smiles cheekily. "I've always wanted to do that to you, love."
"So have I."