Sassy In Sixty

First, this probably won't take you sixty seconds. It just depends on how fast you read.

Second, some of these will be humorous, some of these will be a bit more serious. We good there? Okay.

These are snappy comebacks if a boy ever tries to insult you. It's fun. It's sassy. And most of these things shouldn't happen to you anyway.

But hey, I've got sass to spare. I'll spare some.

Also, if you're already sassy, great! I'm sure you're doing great yourself.

Boy is in bold, you're in normal text.

"You're flat chested!"
If you call these two trucks attached to my chest flat then you might need eye surgery.

"You're fat."
No, I'm just not your definition of skinny.

"You're not strong."
I'm sorry, have you tried peeing blood for seven days? No? Oh, then you know NOTHING.

"You whine too much."
No. I complain too much. There's a difference.

"You're ugly."
Hold up. I'm not ugly. Everyone has their own definition of beautiful. I might not fit into your definition, but there's someone out there dreaming about me right now.

"You'll never find a boyfriend!"
The only women you'll ever kiss is your MOTHER.
Okay, that's more mean than sassy. But hey, if the situation calls for it...

There will probably be more of these Sassy in Sixty chapters. If you have anymore common boy sayings, let me know!