Merma, It's Called Pregnancy

@MissInsanityanime made a suggestion for me to talk about pregnancy.

Mwahaha...

SO PREGNANCY.

PERSONALLY I'VE NEVER BEEN SO UNFORTUNATE AS TO GO THROUGH THE HELL OF IT.

PERSONALLY I'M NOT TOO SURE I'D CARE TO.

Anyway.

I hate how boys treat pregnancy like some crap that they have to go through everyday.

Like bro.

Have u ever had a watermelon with tiny oranges attached to it get squeezed out of yourrrrrrrrrrrrrr

*coughs*

This got awkward real fast.

But seriously though, boys, give us a little credit. Honestly, stop being such a group of arrogant little beasts and LEAVE US THE HELL ALONE BECAUSE I DONT WANT TO HEAR ABOUT YOUR LOSS AT THE FOOTBALL GAME WHILE I CRAP OUT A ******* WATERMELON THANK YOU.

GOD.

I DONT EVEN KNOW WHY I-

This chapter is hyping me up and when I hype I get...well...naughty XD

(Please note that not all boys are arrogant little beasts and a few of them are actually quite nice and considerate of your feelings)

And then, to top off pregnancy, we get the FREAKING CRAVINGS.

LIKE I BET WHEN IF I GOT PREGNANT (please no) I WOULD START CRAVING FISH OR SOMETHING.

I HATE FISH.

A LOT.

OR I WOULD BE LIKE "honey can you find me a Mexican papalopadingdong from the deepest parts of the Quanto Forest in Mexico please? I think it's guarded by leopards who eat human flesh and unicorns whose horns are red from man-blood...oh and I need it in an hour"

YES I AM AWARE THAT HALF OF THE THINGS IN THAT SENTENCE AREN'T EVEN LOGICAL WORDS.

SCREW LOGIC.

SCREW PREGNANCY.

MY DOGS AND SAVANA CATS WILL BE MY CHILDREN.

AND I WON'T EVEN HAVE TO CRAP THEM OUT!

...

I'll just have to find a way to crap out $10383917193726283.