Liking Someone Else

A/N: A couple people have asked me about this topic, so I figured I might as well do a chapter on it.

What do you do when you find out that your crush likes another girl?

Well...
I'm just going to give you the best advice I can give because, honestly, I'm not totally sure how to handle this.

I mean it's just a tough, ducky situation.
You know what, auto correct did that and I'm going to leave it because I find it hilarious.

So this is what I would do:
1. Still be friends with them, even if you've lost your chance FOR THE TIME BEING to become their girlfriend.
2. Keep in mind that sometimes things just find a way of coming back to you, but don't linger on it.
3. Try to move on. Don't date anyone out of spite, because that's not good for you OR them, but just kind of enjoy being free for a while. Don't worry too much about impressing your crush. Just be their friend.
4. Be patient guys. If you truly believe that you belong together, and you know you're not lying to yourself, there's always a possibility that things will work out in the future. You just have to let life take it's course (no not nature, life. Stop it you.)

I hope this helped you guys out! Just keep in mind that this is coming from a girl who has never actually dated before. Can't really let you guys forget that one.