CHEATER

Mentioned to me by @PogoTheLogo

So she wanted me to talk about how a boyfriend will talk to another girl than to you.

First thing I wanna say:
Hey,
No worries sister. If he wants to talk to her, let him. Don't get jealous. He's dating you for a reason, right?
Right.
No worries.

BUT

If this becomes consistent, talk to him. If he talks to the same girl and only the same girl ask him about it.

Chances are, he just wants to expand his friendships. BUT IF HE SEEMS LIKE HE'S LYING THEN YOU MIGHT WANT TO KEEP AN EYE ON HIM.

Just let him know you feel uncomfortable. If he accepts the fact that you ARE uncomfortable, then he's a keeper.

If he calls you a needy little b****?

Slap him, kick his shins, scream: "IM BREAKING UP WITH YOU BRUH!"
(You may substitute BRUH with a few choice words of your own, if you feel the need)
AND WALK AWAY FROM HIM SORRY LITTLE BUTT BECAUSE HE DOESN'T DESERVE YOU!

You are someone's perfect.
There's someone out there who is going to respect you and make you the happiest person alive.
But he isn't going to come to you, ladies.
You gotta find him yourself.
If you look hard enough, you'll find him.
Trust me.

And after you dump your evil boyfriend, don't feel too sorry for yourself. Sure, if you want to, shed a tear or two. But, sister, don't worry about it! Everything will turn out alright in the end.

That's the way it was intended.

Just...
You gotta make it okay yourself. Nothing in this world is going to be done for you.
It's your story.
Write it.