One.

Yunhye's POV

It's been two weeks since I ran away from home. I never pick up anyone's call, not even my brother's or my best friend's. I would not go back and obey to my mother by marrying Joon Myeon. Hell no. Although Joon Myeon is a nice guy and I felt guilty for hurting his feeling. Nevermind. No one would ever care what I feel. Not even mother. The one who actually comes in contact with me first on the moment I came to earth, hell yeah she won't even listen to me. So why should I listen to her.

My stomach growled, snatching me back into reality. I could feel the saliva forming in my mouth when I walked pass a restaurant and the smell of food hit my nose. I put my hand into my pocket and sighed. There's no much money for food...

I didn't use any of my credit card, knowing that my mum must had cut it. I tried working in some restaurant but ended up being fired since I broke too much plates. Oops.

When I almost cried out because I needed food so much right now, someone patted my shoulder. I turned around and saw a few guys.

"Hey." The guy that patted my shoulder greated me. "Erm...hi?" I greated back although I had no idea who he is.

"We're eating inside this restaurant," He pointed to the restaurant infront of us, the one with the strongest smell of food. "We saw that you are standing and looks hungry? So maybe you would like to go in and eat together?" The guy grinned.

"But I don't know you." I don't trust him, although he was nice enough to offer me food. "And why are you treating a stranger."

"Well, it just happened that I wanted to! And you looks kinda 'pity'. I'm sorry if the word is inpropproate but yeah..." The boy slowly gone quietly.

"I'm not pity!! I just don't have any money for food." I stomped my feet and crossed my arm, eyeing the boy and his friends suspiciously. Who the heck are they actually.

"Well," Another guy came in front. "Mingyu doesn't mean that. He's been wondering about you when we started eating. He thought that maybe you need some help." So the guy's name is Mingyu.

"Sorry. I didn't mean to be so rude too." I apologised. My eyes lighted up. "How about you guys treat me and I can work for you to pay my debts?" I grinned at my own idea.

"Work?" Those guys eyed each other. The guy who speaked for Mingyu before started speaking. "Well, that sounds fine for me. But what can you work?"

I shrugged. "I have no idea. But no pay to me is fine. Just give me a place to stay and food to eat." I begged the guy.

"You don't even have a place to stay?" A pink hair guy gasped.

"Well...if I don't pay for the rental fee the ahjumma will definitely kick my ass out." I nodded. "Plus I don't have any work that I can earn money."

"We need to talk about that with the others. But first, why don't we fill your stomach first?" The guy pointed at my stomach and smiled.

"But I-" Before I could said anything, Mingyu cut me off. "S.coups hyung will pay for it."

"That would be awesome!!" I beamed happily and walked into the restaurant with Mingyu beside me, grinning like the ray of sunshine, so shining and beautiful. The first time, talking to some strangers.

Some damn hot strangers.

It doesn't sounds weird at all. I suppose.

---

Author's note ;;

I hope this chapter does not sounds weird because I did not make SEVENTEEN met Yunhye at Pledis but at a restaurant. Oh yeah. And Mingyu is being all kind and sweet haha. I made Yunhye sounded bad and lonely tho. It's definitely out.

But *cries* I was trying to make the story make sense. Because Yunhye wouldn't just walked into Pledis after she ran away from home yeah? It just doesn't make any sense.

Also I would like to say thank youuuu to Rina who had upvote and comment at my story *hug you* I love you Rina ( almost mistakenly typed as Rika haha )

Upvote, comment and luv <3