Ten.1/2.

"Rise and shine beauty ~" someone was singing in a deep voice.

"Wonwoo, let me sleep..." I kicked him away.

"How do you know it's me?" Wonwoo gasped.

"Because of your deep voice of course." An unknown voice added.

"Who just said that?" I got up from my bed while rubbing my eyes.

"I'm offended. You knew Wonwoo but you don't know me?!" The unknown voice cried out.

I opened my eyes and found Mingyu standing beside Wonwoo and acting like a baby.

I rolled my eyes. "It's you."

"Isn't it nice to see my beautiful face in a nice morning like this?" He grinned.

I kicked him at his chest and he fall on the ground. Ouch.

"Cut it out Kim Mingyu, you're acting stupid."

"I'm still cute though." He stood up and flipped his imaginary hair.

Both me and Wonwoo rolled our eyes.

"Oh well, we have a free schedule today so we decided to go out shopping!" Wonwoo beamed happily.
"Shopping? Sounds fun." I climbed down the ladder. "I'll go clean up first." And I rushed to the toilet with my toiletries.

"I'm still offended." Mingyu leaned against the wall and said.

Wonwoo laughed.

-

Waking up in a morning with the two babies Wonwoo and Mingyu sounded funny, but it meant a new day to me.

A total new one.

"We're going out for shopping today~" when I came out of the room, Dino clinged on me like a koala bear.

"Yupp~ can't wait for it." I grinned at Dino.

"I'm gonna get new clothes." Hoshi jumped up and down.

We all walked out the dorm and hop into our car. There's two car for Seventeen, usually they would divide into two groups and went on different cars.

Wonwoo told me that.

"You can sit with me." Joshua dragged me and went into the back of the car before anyone could protest.

"I thought you wanna sit with me." Jeonghan pouted.

( a/n: shipppp )

"Na-uh, Jeonghan you're sitting with me." S.coups said and dragged Jeonghan to another car.

"I'm sitting here." Mingyu went into the back of the car and sat beside me.

It happened that I was sitting between Joshua and Mingyu.

"Haha," I laughed awkwardly. "This is gonna be fun."

I looked up and saw Mingyu and Joshua glancing together.

"Why are you guys looking at each other like this." I laughed again.

"Yoon, I'm still offended that you recognize Wonwoo's voice but not mine."

Joshua laughed quietly.

"Hyung, why are you laughing!" Mingyu hit Joshua on his arm.

"Sorry haha." He laughed again.

I looked at Mingyu. "Why are you bringing this up again."

"Because I'm offended." Mingyu pouted but then he had his poker face on.

"What is up with the sudden change of expression." Joshua, who was also looking at Mingyu laughed.

"Because Yoon said I did not look like an oppa when I do aegyo so I stayed in my 'hot oppa' mode."

The entire car laughed.

-

"We arrived!" I beamed happily.

We entered the shopping mall. I was surrounded by the boys, mainly Wonwoo, Mingyu, Jisoo and Dino beside me.

"Okay, so we can split up. Everyone can go to anywhere to buy stuffs. On 5:00pm, which I believe we will have lots of time until then, we'll meet up at the main door and we'll go home." Leader S.coups gathered all of us and announced.

"Nae!" We all shouted happily.

Mingyu and Wonwoo quickly dragged me away while the other boys were looking for me so that they can go shopping with me together.

"Hey," I slightly laughed. "Why are you two dragging me away."

"Hey you," Mingyu stopped, causing me to almost hit his back. "Why are you following us?" He pointed at Wonwoo.

"And me." Jisoo came out of nowhere.

"Me too." Jun grinned.

Mingyu rolled his eyes. "I was expecting just me and Yoon!"

I laughed so hard at his reaction.

-

So I ended up shopping around with Mingyu, Wonwoo, Jisoo and Jun.

"Yoon, does this looks good on me?" Wonwoo dragged me into a shop selling nice shirts and took a few jumper from the shelves.

"This look nice." I pointed out a few and he tried on it.

Wonwoo ended up buying a white jumper with a cat ( not really sure what is it but I suppose it's a cat ) a/n: it's the shirt in the picture haha. It just looks cute on him haha

We came to a few shop and bought some new shoes, clothes and more.

I ended up buying a few jumper ( it's nice to wear it both in home or outside ) and some casual shirt.

"Hey." Jun came beside me when I was looking for some more shirts.

"Hello." I smiled at him. "What's up."

He gave me a teddy bear keychain. "As a welcome gift?"

I grinned and took it. "Why thank you."

Jun smiled.

"It's cute." I hanged it on my bag immediately.

"Just like you." Jun said.

"What?" I laughed. "I am no way as cute as this little thing."

"Wait, did I just said it out loud." Jun looked at me.

"The 'just like me'?" I laughed. "You did said it out loud."

Jun blushed.

How cute.

-

a/n: just decided to separate this into two part because it's kinda long? :)

Jun and his teddy bear <3