Twenty Two.

A/n: Monsta X Blue Moon is such a nice song :) you guys should listen to it ;) but it somehow make me felt emotional too.

-

No one's POV

Kim Ah Rin threw Wonwoo and Mingyu out from the abandon building.

"I bet the others are coming later. Let's play hide and seek shall we?" Ah Rin happily walked away. She stopped and turned to Wonwoo and Mingyu who were on the ground, with their eyes and mouth covered with clothes, hand and leg tying together with ropes. "Better tell them to hurry up, your little girl can't wait that long." She giggled.

Yoon-ah, don't die...

Tears formed in Mingyu's eyes. He couldn't bear to see Yoon dying, especially in front of him.

Please stay alive...

I beg you.

Wonwoo felt afraid. Not because he was in such situation but because Yoon was inside with that girl, with blood all over her. He couldn't see her but he knew she was in great pain.

Stay strong Yoon. They are coming...

-

With the GPS system, Seventeen located the place where Wonwoo, Mingyu and Yoon are.

"I hope they are with Yoon." DK said, his face remained serious.

The others remained silent. They are afriad. Their friends, Mingyu and Wonwoo are still there. And Yoon...she was bleeding there... who knows how long can she stay... they have to find her as fast as possible.

"To the xxx building." They got up on their van and told their driver the destination. "Drive faster. We're in emergency."

"Called the police and the ambulance too. We need help there." As the leader, S.coups tried to calm down and gave instructions to the members.

Joshua and Jun both took out their phone and called the police and ambulance.

"We're stuck in a traffic jam." The driver said.

"Shit." Jun cursed.

"There's no time for this. Boys get out of the car now, we'll have to do some running." S.coups opened the van's door and jumped down.

The others followed him.

"Boys don't do anything that will make yourself in danger! Remember to wait for the police!" Their manager yelled.

"I'll take care of them! I will bring back Wonwoo, Mingyu and also Yoon!" Coups yelled back.

11 boys ran on the street, causing people from the car and the streets looked at them confusely.

-

Instagram & Twitter.

Fans from Seventeen and EXO heard the news and spread it.

"Stay strong Yoon! The boys are going to find you!!!"

"No matter what happened, we will support you together with SEVENTEEN and EXO so please stay strong!!!"

"This is such a big news. I hope the girl is still alive when they found her..."

"That girl is so crazy. She's a sasaeng isn't she!"

"Her name is Kim Ah Rin, she worked with XXX magazine. She wanted to expose the news by magazine but her boss stopped her."

"Why stopped her though, it's a really exclusive one."