Twenty Four.

Yunhye's POV

It's evening now, Sehun and Kai had went back to their dorm. Nobody was with me in the room.

I yawned and took out my phone from the drawer beside me.

I opened instagram and got shocked by all the followers, likes and comments.

@babybooseungkwan
- Stay strong Yunhye!!

@jeonwonwooismine
- You definitely look cute with Mingyu! I'll always support you guys!!

@mingyuwifeu
- fuck off bit** Mingyu's mine.

@negahosh
- seriously @mingyuwifeu Yunhye and Mingyu are definitely together. Now go back to your own fantasy.

@mingyuwifeu
- @negahosh owh STFU it's none of your business.

@jeonwonwooismine
- @mingyuwifeu you should mind your words tho.

@sassyboo
- Even if Mingyu isn't with Yunhye it's not like you guys got the chance tho.

@mingyuwifeu
- HA! say the one who also gonna be a loner because Boo is with Wraps.

@vernonlovesmyrap
- @mingyuwifeu dayum? IT'S NOT WRAPS THO.

@mingyuwifeu
- duh another busybody. @vernonlovesmyrap

I placed my fingers on both of my temple. All these comments made me sick.

I closed my phone.

And who's Mingyu?

-

Someone came in as soon as visitor's time arrived.

"Yunhye," Sehun grinned and placed my luggage on the table.

"How's mum?" I asked.

"Nah, she's fine. Except for the fact that she was shocked when she heard you were in the hospital." Sehun laughed.

"Oops." I shrugged. "Oh, oppa. Do you know who Mingyu is?"

"Oh Mingyu. He was here too yesterday. Remember? The one with the face full of bruises." Sehun unpacked my luggage and said.

"Oh. It's him." I nodded and wanted to sit up straight but the wound on my stomach hurt.

"Be careful baby sister. You wouldn't want the wound to open up right." Sehun rolled his eyes.

"Yeah yeah, it's not really that hurt." I sat up with the help of Sehun and looked out from my room's window.

I turned my head to Sehun. "When can I get out from here? I'm going to die because I'm too bored."

"I'm not sure. Maybe a few more days until the wound on your stomah isn't that hurt. Anyway, you have your phone, you can chat with your friends?" Sehun laughed. "It's not like you really can die because of boring though."

"I can." I sighed. "And it's not like I got friends to chat with too." I threw my phone to the other side of the bed.

Sehun picked it back and put it gently on my table. "If you threw your phone away you will definitely die because you're extremely boring."

"Duh." I took the apple he gave me and started eating.

-

Sehun left an hour ago and I went back to sleep but was awaken by a phone call.