Thirteen

A/n: before we continue with the story, I would like to wish our Church oppa Hong Jisoo happy bday!!!

And also our tae tae <3

This is gonna be a Joshua's moment ;)) enjoy!!

-

Yunhye's POV

I woke up ans realized that today Seventeen will be meeting EXO.

As Seventeen's assistant, I must go with them and do my job, so I couldn't stay at home and trying to run away from this situation.

I grabbed my toiletry bag and some shirt to change and went into the bathroom and did my morning routine.

I looked into the reflection in the mirror. Fighting. I mouthed.

"Morning." When I came out from the bathroom, Wonwoo was standing in front of me, still having that sleepy face.

"Morning." I greeted back.

"You look nice." Wonwoo complimented. "Are you dressing up because we're going to meet EXO sunbae soon." He teased.

"Seriously? I'm just wearing a jumper and leggings and you said it's nice?" I rolled my eyes.

"It's your style of wearing clothes. It's nice in your own way."

"Do I look professional if I wear like this? Since I'm Seventeen's assistant, I should be wearing something nicer is it?" I looked down at my own shirt.

A pastel blue jumper with the word 'JUMP HIGH' and black leggings.

How nice could this be?

"It's nice." Wonwoo ruffled my hair. "You still look beautiful no matter what you wear."

"Oh how nice you are." I blushed. "By the way, I'm not dressing up because we're meeting EXO."

Wonwoo laughed in his deep voice. "Just don't act like a fangirl when you see them." And he went into the bathroom.

Once we're all done, we gathered in the kitchen.

"Egg and bacon sandwich for the lady." Joshua passed me a sandwich while DK gave me a glass of juice.

"Thank you." I thanked them and started munching my sandwich.

"Can you eat like a lady?" Mingyu teased.

I ignored him and continue munching.

Mingyu pouted.

-

"Okay, everyone grab their stuffs?" S.coups yelled from the living room. "We're leaving in five minutes!"

I yelped and ran back to my room, I grabbed my bag, randomly grabbing stuffs and threw them all into my bag.

I ran out from my room and into the kitchen. I grabbed the bag which I had filled it with energy bars, healthy snacks and homemade lemon water from the table and ran to the shoe rack to get my shoes.

Dino and Seungkwan peeked into the bag. "Noona." Dino called out.

"Yes?" I replied while wearing my shoes.

"Why do you bring so many stuffs?" Dino said and pulled out some of the energy bars.

"In case you guys get tired? There's energy bar and some healthy snacks. I even made lemon water."

"Owh~" Seungkwan chooed. "I started to like you."

"Yah!" I hit his head. "You didn't like me before?"

Seungkwan cried. "I mean, I like you even more." And he winked.

"Lol Boo." I rolled my eyes and carried the bag.

"I'll take it." Joshua came beside me and offered to help.

"It's okay!" I smiled at him. "By the way, happy birthday." And I gave him a peck on his cheek. "Birthday present?" I laughed.

-

Joshua's POV

Yoon had packed a bag which has energy bars, healthy snacks and even homemade lemon water.

I saw her packing in the night.

I decided to come out for a glass if milk before I sleep and I saw she was in the kitchen, busying with some stuffs.

I quietly looked at her back.

Even though I just know her, I knew that she's a nice girl. She treated us like her family.

Having her around is nice.

I turned away, doesn't want to disturb her.

I don't even need any milk for a goodnight sleep.

The next morning, she came into the kitchen.

She looks beautiful even she wore some simple clothes.

"Egg and bacon sandwich for the lady." I said and gave her a sandwich.

"Thank you." She took it and started munching.

"Can you eat like a lady?" Mingyu glared at her and teased.

She totally ignored him.

Bless you, Gyu.

"Okay, everyone grab their stuffs?" S.coups yelled from the living room. "We're leaving in five minutes!"

My stares followed Yoon as she ran into her room and randomly threw stuffs in her bag.

I chuckled. She's cute even when she panic.

After getting stuffs from her room, she came into the kitchen and grabbed the bag she had packed last night and ran towards the shoe rack to take her shoes.

Don't run too fast, you might fall. I thought myself.

When she was wearing her shoes, Dino and Seungkwan curiously peeked into the bag.

"Noona." Dino called out.

"Yes?" She replied.

"Why do you bring so many stuffs?" Dino said and pulled out some of the energy bars.

"In case you guys get tired? There's energy bar and some healthy snacks. I even made lemon water."

How nice could this girl be.

"Owh~" Seungkwan chooed. "I started to like you."

"Yah!" She hit his head. "You didn't like me before?"

Seungkwan cried. "I mean, I like you even more." And he winked.

"Lol Boo." She rolled her eyes and carried the bag.

"I'll take it." I came beside her and offered to help.

"It's okay!" She smiled at me. "By the way, happy birthday." She remember? And she gave me a peck on my cheek. "Birthday present?" She laughed.

I blushed.

Jesus, this girl drives me crazy. Bless me for not falling on her.

-

A/n: oh hey, I'm not a christian so I have no idea if I offended with the christian stuffs here?

But because Jisoo is a Christian, so yeah ;))

Hope you guys enjoy this chapter!!!

Comment and upvote ~

And I actually wrote this chapter in the morning and published it but wattpad doesn't work.