Twenty Five.

A/n: I found out a new kpop group and their name is IMFACT. JIAN and JEUP are my baes ;)

-

Yunhye's POV

After a few days of resting in the hospital, the doctor finally let me out from the hospital.

"Oh yeah~" I shouted when I came out from the hospital. "Freedom!"

"Oh shush." Sehun who was beside me hit my arm. "You don't want any attention right?"

"You should be the one who doesn't want any attention." I glared at him. He was wearing a cap, a mask, totally covering his face.

"Sister, I am an idol. I should take care of my image. You got it?" Sehun turned to me and said.

I pointed to a direction and ran away. Sehun turned back and gasped.

Many people, fans and paparazzi are running towards us. Oh, him.

"Yunhye!" Sehun shouted.

I stopped and turned back to my brother. Those fans and paparazzi will soon caught him. Haha.

Out of my expectation, they all passed through my brother and ran towards me.

"Shit." I cursed and ran away.

But just get caught immediately.

"Oh Yunhye-ssi, about the news of you holding hands with Mingyu, are the two of you dating?" A guy asked.

"Dating? Nonono." I shook my head.

"Yunhye unnie, you look even more beautiful in real life. You should debut as an idol, I saw all of your videos of you singing and dancing!! I am already your fans!" A girl gave me a bouquet of flowers and beamed happily.

"Oh well erm, thank you." I took the flower and nodded.

Sehun had dragged me to sing and dance a few videos when I was young. Some of the EXO members who saw the videos said I should debut. Ha, what a funny thing to say.

"Yunhye-ssi, if you're not dating with Mingyu..." the paparazzi haven't finish their words.

"We are dating." Someone already cut in.

"What the." I looked up and saw Mingyu.

"OPPA!!!!" A few fans screamed.

"Oppa! I definitely support you and Yunhye unnie!!!!"

"SHIP IS SAILING!"

I could felt the muscle on my face grew tense. What is all this thing!!

"We have to go now." Mingyu smiled and dragged me away.

"You have to explain to them, we are not dating." I whispered.

"Seriously, we have so many fans shipping us right now." Mingyu grinned. "Why don't we just let it be."

I cursed.

"I heard it." Mingyu laughed when we got into a car.

"What?"

"You cursed."

"Oh shit."

"See." Mingyu raised one of his eyebrow and smirked.

I stayed silent.