Four.

Yunhye's POV

I followed the boys and came to a company. Pledis Entertainment. I looked around and saw some poster hanging on the wall.

"Mingyu, I saw you! And S.coups and the others." I pointed the poster and gasped. "You guys are idols?"

Mingyu grinned. "Yup. We're seventeen. We have 13 members."

"Oh wow." They even have more members than EXO.

"Come on let's go in." Mingyu walked into the company. I quickly followed.

-

"Woozi hyung, can you bring the food for the others first? S.coups hyung and I will bring Yoon to meet with our manager." Mingyu passed the food to Woozi while I passed mine to Wonwoo.

"Okie." Woozi and Wonwoo took the food with them and walked away with the others while S.coups led the way to meet their manager.

"Are you nervous?" Mingyu asked.

"Quite..." I gulped. I'm actually quite worry, what if their manager doesn't let me get a work or stay? Then I would have no place to stay and no work. I would have to go back and obey my mother. Hell no.

"Manager hyung is nice. You don't have to worry." S.coups looked at me and smiled.

I let out a small smile.

Soon, we arrived at their manager's office. S.coups knocked on the door. "Come in." Someone said behind the door.

S.coups opened the door and walked in. I felt Mingyu squeezed my hand and I was shocked by the sudden skinship. I looked up at him but he already let go of my hand and walked into the office.

I gulped and followed.

A man was sitting at the table, S.coups was talking to him. The man saw me and gave me a smile.

"Annyeonghasaeyo, I'm Yoon." I slightly bowed at him and introduced myself.

"Annyeonghasaeyo. I'm SEVENTEEN's manager. Seung Cheol told me your situation. You're looking for a job and a place to stay?" Manager hyung asked.

A/n: I have no idea what is seventeen's manager name so I'll just use manager hyung haha

"Neh..." I nodded.

"Well," Manager hyung paused. "I'm actually helping Seventeen to look for an assistant. Maybe you want to give it a try?"

"Seventeen's assistant?"

"Our assistant?" Mingyu and S.coups synced together.

Manager hyung nodded.

"I would try it out!!" I grinned and said.

"The work won't be too hard. Just helping them out during their schedule, buying stuffs for them and such on. As for a place to stay, Seventeen just move to a bigger dorm so I suppose there's place for one more?"

"Neh. We can let Yoon stay in our dorm." S.coups replied. Mingyu nodded.

"Yoon-ssi, what do you think? You'll have to stay with the 13 members." Manager hyung asked.

"I think..." I paused. "Should be fine?"

"Great. Now we're end. Boys get back and practice. While you can just do whatever you want." Manager hyung said and dismissed us.

----

Author's note ;;

Sorry I didn't update yesterday ;) EXO's new song Sing For You just made me so emotional T^T anyway I hope you guys like this chapter.

Upvote and comment!!!

Please comment so that I know what you think of the story :) thanksss and xoxo ;)