Sixteen.

A/n: first of all, I would like to say sorry to all my fellow readers because I'm lacking of update :'( school stuffs just make me so busy. Then I have tuition on almost every night. Haiz. Anyway, I still put effort in my story so hope you guys would like it!

I know there's a few who voted for my stories but I sincerely hope you guys could comment too.

Thanks!! <3

-

Yunhye's POV

Jong In just saved me from getting recognize.

"Aren't you bringing me to the washroom." He smirked.

"You know the direction, don't you?" I asked even though I already know the answer.

"I bet you need to get away from here before some of the members recognized you right?" He winked.

"W-What are y-you saying?" I was too nervous to even talk properly.

He smirked and came close to me. Our faces only inches away. "You know what I'm talking about. Oh-Yun-Hye."

I gasped in shock.

-

Kai's POV

Someone knocked on our restroom's door.

I didn't notice who is it until I saw Lay and Xiumin greeted the person.

I stood up from my seat and greeted the person together with the others.

The one who knocked our door was a girl with mask and spectacles.

Gosh, is she a sasaeng fans?

"I'm erm...Seventeen's assistant. Here is some drinks for you all." The girl put a bag with some drinks on the table.

"Ahh, Khamsahamnida." Chanyeol thanked and we thanked her too. "By the way," he looked at her. "What's your name?"

"My name is Yoon."

"Just Yoon?" Xiumin asked.

Why was she so anxious?

"Nae..."

"Thanks Yoon!" Chen had his big smile on his face. He took up a lattae.

"Ah Chen op-ssi, I got you cappuccino. Lattae is Lay's one."

She knows Chen drinks cappuccino and Lay drinks lattae?

"Ah keurae." He giggled. "How do you know that I drink cappuccino?"

"Oh erm," She paused. "A fans of yours told me."

I can't help but eyed her suspiciously.

Chen laughed. "Haha okay, my fans do know me don't they."

"They do, don't they." She laughed nervously.

"Yup!" Chen grinned brightly.

She let out a small smile and when she looked up she had eye contact with me.

I think I know who she is.

-

Flashback.

I am the same class with Yunhye.

One day we finished swimming class and the teacher asked Yunhye to clean the pool so she was the last one to leave.

I hidden myself so that I could scared her.

"Yah!" I jumped in front of her and shouted at her.

"You scared me!" She shouted at me.

"Haha. That is what I intended to do." I finished saying and threw something at her.

Lizard.

"AHHH!!" She threw it away but then slipped and fall into the swimming pool beside her.

"HAHAHAHAHA!" I laughed so hard that my stomach hurt. "It's a fake one! Why are you so afraid of!"

"KIM JONG IN!" I screamed.

I even pour all the rubbish from the rubbish bin on her desk. Just because she woke me up ( I really hate people woke me up when I'm sleeping. ) when I'm sleeping in the class.

Because of my attitude and such on, the teachers kept calling my parents until they stopped calling and immediately stopped me from school.

There's nothing I like in school, not the teachers, not the homeworks.

I can't say I dislike Yunhye, I like her though, but not in the girlfriend and boyfriend like.

I guess so.

I thought I never get to meet her.

Not until her brother got spotted by someone from SM.

I was also one of the EXO members.

But she barely talk to me. We were always busy with our schedules. I don't even get to meet her even though her brother, Sehun became best brother with me.

"Why are you daydreaming?" I came in front of her and asked.

"I-I erm...I'm n-not daydreaming." She gulped.

"Oh yeah?" He smirked.

The feeling of having her back with me and getting to talk with her is so great that I can't imagine it.

"I-erm, have to go now." She quickly excused herself and hurried ran away.

I laughed slightly and followed her from behind. Before I open the door I heard Sehun's voice outside.

Oh shit. Sehun must not recognize her.

"Wait..." Sehun kneeled down a bit and glanced at her face.

"Are you-" Before he finished, I opened the door. "She's Seventeen's assistant. Anyway, Sehun she has no time to talk with you. She has things to do."

"Oh is it." Sehun stood properly and nodded. "Well, sorry to interrupt you but you kinda look like my sister."

Call me your saviour, gurl.

"Could you bring me to the washroom?" I asked. "We need to get out of here before anyone knows you. Yunhye-ssi."

She glanced up in shocked.

I returned her a big smile of mine.

-

A/n: a shitty and quick update.

Still jongin.

More will be coming up ahahhahaa