Twenty.

A/n: I can't believe this story is already chapter 20 :') I really really hope you guys could comment though, I definitely will reply so don't be shy and let's talk? Tbh, I really need some opinion on this story so please COMMENT.

-

Yunhye's POV

"What performance is it on the upcoming Friday?" I asked S.coups.

"It's a big one, but not as important as our first concert." Jeonghan answered.

"There's still gonna be a few thousands seats." S.coups answered. "We already practice mostly all songs before, all we have to do is polish everything up. Then we're perfect to go."

"Seungcheol is always so perfect on stuffs." Hoshi laughed.

"Said the one who worked on the cheography until midnight." Woozi said with his face emotionless.

Hoshi cried out. "SENPAI NOTICE MEEEEHHH!!!"

"HOSHI!" I jumped because of his sudden shout.

"Ignore him. He's obsessed with Jihoon hyung haha." Mingyu came beside me.

I rolled my eyes when Woozi hit him hard on his butt.

( a/n: woozi is too short to reach mingyu's head. No offence!! )

-

No one's POV

Pledis Ent.

"Please help me take a look of her." A boy with strong figure came out from an office and bowed at the man again. "I only worry she might got into scandals since she's staying with those boys..."

"Don't worry. I'll make sure she can stay here without others knowing her true identity. As for scandals, I will try my best to protect my boys and also her."

"Khamsahamnida." The boy bowed again.

-

The boy walked to the cafeteria where his friend was waiting for him.

He stopped when he saw a girl was talking to his friend.

He remembered the girl, when they had an interview and photoshoot for XXX magazine, she was also there.

She's a paparazzi?

The girl smirked and left.

"Hyung, you okay?" The boy asked his friend.

"Yah, your sister might be in trouble soon." His friend told him.

His heart sank.

Not my precious sister.

He ran out and found the girl immediately.

"Yah." He grabbed the girl's arm.

"Yah! Oh? Aren't you EXO's Sehun." She smiled sweetly.

"You have something about Seventeen's assistant with you is it." Sehun asked.

The girl furrowed her eyebrow. "Let me guess, you're one of her lovers?"

"Hell no. Plus she has no lovers. Mind your words please." Sehun cursed under his breathe.

"Why do you know her so well if you're not her lovers, perhaps you're her family members?"

"Tell me what do you want. There's always something you want when you took such pictures right?"

The girl grinned. "I want to know, if I posted the pictures out, what would the fans of Seventeen and EXO think. And what will happen to the girl huh."

Sehun shivered at the thoughts.

"Anyway, prepare to face it." The girl smirked.

"But why, we done nothing wrong."

"You all deserved it! For treating me like this."

And she left.

I have to protect my sister.

But how.

-

Yunhye's POV

Sehun sent me a message.

Be careful.

Lol, what does that suppose to mean.

"Noona, what is your horoscope?" Dino asked.

"Pisces. Why?" The TV was having a programme discussing about horoscope.

"Uh-oh, Noona, it said that you will have blood accident. You better be careful." Dino said like a pro.

"Nah, all of this is just nonsense. Don't tell me you believe in it."

"I do." Dino nodded.

He suddenly hugged me. "Noona, I don't want to lost you so be careful kay."

I ruffled his hair. "Okay."

-

Seventeen members all went to practice while I just stayed in home and helped in cleaning.

My phone rang.

"Hello." I answered it.

"Hello?" Nobody answered.

Lol weird. I ended the call.

-

Kim Ah Rin smirked.

We'll meet soon.

-

A/n: this one is a weird one because I'm not paying much attention and effort here plus my brain cell dead after wrting a long chapter for twenty one. Haha weirdy, I havent finish chapter 20 but went into chapter 21 instead :p

Anyway I hope this two are fine. Like all the connection etc.

Somehow I found some part weird but have no idea how to edit it haha

Anyway, love, comment and upvote!