Eight.

Joon Myeon's POV

"I actually know where Yunhye is." Sehun said.

I widened my eyes. "You know where she is?"

"Yeah, she texted me." Sehun said.

I stopped for a while. Even if she doesn't want to see me, I still want to see her. Even if this means the end of my dream. I knew it that she doesn't want to marry me... I just knew it.

"Okay." I slowly said. "Where is she now?"

"Erm, she's in Pledis. Sounds like she's working there." Sehun said. "Are you going to find her?"

"I don't need to find her." I smiled. "I believe we'll meet soon."

"Owh?"

"Remember? We have a collaboration with a Pledis's artist two days later."

"So you're going to confront her there when you saw her?"

"Yeah." I grinned. "Even if I can't bring her back."

"Ouch." Sehun teased.

After I ended the call with Sehun, I walked out my room into my balcony. I smiled at the thoughts of me and Yunhye together sitting out here.

-

Flashback

I was sixteen. Yunhye was thirteen.

"Oppa, we will be best friends yeah?" Yunhye smiled at me.

"I want you to be my girlfriend." Even though I'm at a young age, I'm serious.

She laughed. "Aniya...we can only be best friend!"

"Why?"

"I don't know. But, I saw my friends with their boyfriend, I don't think I can do those things with you. Since I treat you like a brother."

"Araseo..." I ruffled her hair.

I laid on the ground, looking up the night sky. Soon, Yunhye, we'll meet soon.

You don't have to like me, but you can't stop me for liking you.

I closed my eyes. Searching for the girl I love so much in my dream.

-

A/N: a very short one and it's suho :) so I kinda messed up with this one? I dont know too :') I just wish suho can let go of his feeling over Yunhye here but you know!! Letting go isn't easy! Here's a bomb: EXO & SEVENTEEN are meeting soon ;) maybe next chapter? ;)

And the name 'Yoon' will come up for an explain soon!!

Comment and upvote!