Eighteen.

The girl's POV

My name is Kim Ah Rin.

I was once a fans of exo.

Until that person broke my heart.

Flashback.

I finally got to meet him!

My oppa.

Jong In!

"JONG IN OPPA!!" When I saw EXO members coming out from the gateway, I screamed at the top of my lung.

Jong In was chatting with Suho and when he almost came near me, I handed out a huge teddy bear for him.

"OPPA!" I giggled when he looked at me.

When he knew my exist.

All he did was just nodded and thanked me. Then he went away with the other members.

He didn't accept my gift.

-

Few days later, I went to their fansign.

Kai, Kim Jong In. I will meet you again!

"Oppa, I love you." I grinned at him and passed him my albums and poster for a sign.

"Khamsahamnida." He politely thanked me.

"Oppa, don't you love me? You love me don't you?" I came close to his face and pecked his cheek.

He widened in shock while I beamed happily because of the kiss.

"Security, please take her out as fast as possible." Suho called out for security guard.

"Here." Xiumin gave Kai a tissue and...

He rubbed his cheek.

"Oppa!!! Don't rub it!! It's my kiss!" I yelled while the security guard brought me out from the fansign.

They threw me out and even threw all my albums and posters on the floor.

"Oppa..." I cried.

The fansign is over and fans came out from the room. They saw me and gave me a disapproving look. Some even talked bad about me.

What did I do wrong. I just love him so much.

But Kai didn't even said he love me. All he did was rub off the kiss I left on his cheek.

I hate him.

I hate him.

I hate him.

I HATE EXO.

I got up and grabbed all of the albums and posters with me.

I passed by a dustbin and I coldly threw all of the things in it.

I WOULD NEVER LIKE EXO.

-

As for SEVENTEEN...

After I left EXO fandom and became an anti-EXO fans, I joined SEVENTEEN's fansclub.

Flashback

"Look, it's her. She's in the anti-EXO's fanclub." Some of the girls glared at me when I entered the room where Seventeen will have their first fan meet.

"Oh gosh, why is she here. Is she trying to cause any trouble like how she did to Kai a few months ago."

I rolled my eyes at those bitches. "Excuse me, I quit liking EXO. Thanks to Kai."

"It's your fault! We all know you, you kissed Jong In's cheek, of course you will be threw out by security guards." One of the bitches added.

"I loved him! Yet he did not accept my love! It was his fault." My temper went up.

"Just go away. Stay away from Seventeen."

"I won't." I smirked and walked away to my seat.

-

Wonwoo is my bias.

He's hot isn't he?

"Hi oppa." I grinned at Wonwoo.

Wonwoo widened his eyes. "Oh erm, hi." He quickly took the album from me and signed.

"What's your name?" He signed on my album and wanted to write my name.

"Wonwoo's wife." I grinned and quickly peck his lips.

( a/n: not Mingyu's boyfriend urgh. )

"Oh shit." He cursed.

"SHE DID IT AGAIN!" The fans shouted.

"SHE DID NOT JUST KISS WONWOO OPPA!"

"SHE'S A SASAENG!!!!! SOMEONE GET RID OF HER!!!"

"Oppa, it's a love sign." I grinned. "We're official now."

"Oh no, Wonwoo should be with Mingyu, not you gurl." Woozi who sat beside Wonwoo said.

"Oh shut up short bitch." I glared at Woozi.

"DID SHE JUST CALLED WOOZI SHORT BITCH?" the fans yelled again.

"YOU'RE DA BITCH!!!"

"Security guard..." Jun sitting near Wonwoo quietly called out.

Again, I got threw out.

The thing that hurt me most, Wonwoo gave me a death glare along with the other members.

Same like EXO, I threw all of the albums I got into the dustbin.

I joined both anti-EXO and anti-SEVENTEEN fansclub.

They deserved it.

-

To seek for revenge, I did plastic surgery and become another girl.

A pretty one of course.

I got new identity and joined the paparazzi. Just to find out something to destroy both exo and seventeen.

I took a sip of my tea and looked into the photos I just taken.

Kim Mingyu holding a girl's hand coming out from a room and Kai came out from the room.

Interesting story.

I took another sip of tea and enjoyed the music.

Soon, you will pay for what you did.

-

A/n: sooo, some info about this girl. Her name is Ah Rin ( just simply put it haha ) and yeah, she happened to be a sasaeng fans for both exo and seventeen but ended up getting threw out because she kissed them. ( lol but bitch be careful. )

Anyway, Ah Rin will be appearing in a few chapters so yeahhh..

Comments, upvotes and love!!