Seven.

Sehun's POV

"What do you mean that Yunhye was gone missing?" Mr.Kim asked, his voice filled with concern

"I'm so sorry to tell you that but my daughter really had gone missing since two weeks ago." My mother bowed slightly at Mr.Kim.

I looked at Mr.Kim quietly. It had been a long time since I saw him. It was this man who help us, after our father died, he was the only one who actually offered a help.

-

Flashback to eight years ago.

I was ten years old. Yunhye was nine years old.

Our father, I don't want to admit it but he's a really uselesss man. When his company was down and the family was almost bankrupt, all he did was killing himself.

Leaving a bunch of mess to mother. A weak woman who has to raise up two children by her own.

Mr.Kim was a close friend to omma and appa, when all appa's 'so call best friends' turn down on us, he was the only one who help.

He even pay for their school fees and helped in managing father's almost down company.

It was him, who brought us back to life.

-

"Sehun?" Omma called out.

"Neh?" I stopped daydreaming and looked up at her.

"You still can't find your sister?" Omma asked.

I nodded.

Mr.Kim sighed. "Perhaps Yunhye doesn't want to marry Joon Myeon. That's why she ran away."

"Of course not! Joon Myeon is a good kid, I bet Yunhye would like to marry him!" Omma smiled slightly.

"Ani..." Mr.Kim shook his head. "Joon Myeon will understand this. He likes Yunhye, he knows what makes her happy, but it's not going to be him who can make her happy."

I slowly nodded my head.

-

"Hyung." I called Suho that night.

"Yeah?" He answered.

"Are you okay?" I asked, feeling sorry after what I did to him.

"I just got reject." He laughed. "I didn't sound desperate right? Did I?"

"You did, hyung." I sighed.

I bit my lips. Should I tell him the truth? Should I?

"I'm okay, maknae. Don't worry your hyung too much."

"Hyung," I called. "I actually know where Yunhye is."

Recently she gave me a text saying that she was now in Pledis, together with a group called Seventeen.

I helped her. So I should help hyung this time. So I didn't owe anyone anything.

-

A/N: OOPS, I just hope this chapter doesn't sounds weird T.T and yeshh, Sehun told Suho where Yunhye is, wondering will Suho come find her or whatttt!!

I'm confused *cries*

Gonna write another chapter now!!

Comments and upvotes!!!