Three.

Yunhye's POV

These guys seem nice. I mean they are nice. Especially Mingyu and S.coups. I knew their name first since they are the first two who talked to me.

"You...can eat three bowls of jajangmyeon?" The boys stared at me and the three empty bowl.

"Actually I can eat more. But seeing that Seung Cheol-ssi will pay so I stop myself for eating too much." I turned my head around, trying to find S.Coups.

"He's outside with Mingyu. They're talking about getting you a place to stay and work to our manager through the phone." Woozi told me.

"Ahh." I nodded my head, I felt anxious was filling me inside.

But manager? They have a manager? Who they are actually...

"Don't worry. We will help you." A guy in front of me said.

"I'm sorry but I kinda mix up your name with the others..." I gulped.

"My name is Vernon or Hansol. You can call me either of that." The guy with the name Vernon grinned.

"You don't look like korean." I pointed out.

"Bingo," Vernon smirked. "I'm half Korean, half American."

"Owhh..." I nodded.

---

Mingyu's POV

After we settled down the girl with three bowls of jajangmyeon I was still amazed by the view of her eating three bowls of jajangmyeon. Me and S.coups hyung came out from the restaurant to talk with our manager about the girl. Maybe manager hyung get to help or what.

"Manager, there's something I need to discuss with you..." S.coups hyung did all the talking while I'm just standing beside him listening to what he said.

After a few minutes of talking, S.coups looked at me. "Manager hyung need to see the girl. So she needs to go to Pledis with us."

"Okay." I nodded. I may looked calm outside but deep inside me I'm feeling happy. So happy I hardly breathe.

We went back into the restaurant and in front of us was a view of everyone surrounding the girl, asking tons of questions about her.

"Kids, sit back." S.coups hyung rolled his eyes and said to the others. When the others were settled down, he turned to the girl. "Well erm..."

"I'm..." She stopped. "Yoon. That should be my name."

I wonder why she stopped when she told us her name... but I finally know her name. Yesss.

"Just Yoon?" Vernon tilted his head at her. Is he acting cute over there. I don't know why but I secretly rolled my eyes at him.

"Y-Yes." She shattered and nodded.

She sounded weird but maybe it's just only me.

"Okay Yoon, you're coming to Pledis with us. Our manager need to talk to you."

"So Yoon is going back with us?" All of the kids' eyes lighted up. Seems like they have a nice time with Yoon. I pouted secretly. I wanna be close with her too...

"No problem right, Yoon?" S.coups hyung asked.

"Neh." She nodded then she looked up at S.coups. "Seung Cheol-ssi..."

"Yes?" S.coups hyung looked at her curiously.

"I ate three bowls of jajangmyeon." She gulped. "I'll pay you back once I got a job and have money."

S.coups laughed. "Nevermind. You don't have to pay me back."

"I insisted to!" Yoon shouted, causing some of the customer in the restaurant turned to look at us.

"Okay okay." S.coups laughed again. "You need to pay me back but just take your time."

Yoon grinned. Like a kid got her candy.

"Okay. Let's go now." I took the takeaway from the ahjumma and walked out, stealing glances at Yoon who was talking with Vernon and Joshua.

Although I'm the first one who talked to her but I felt like the others are closer to her... I sighed.

"Is it heavy? Do you want me to help?" A voice came beside me.

I turned to the voice and it happened to be Yoon, who was supposed to be talking with Vernon and Joshua.

Now, she's beside me.

I grinned at myself.

"Hello?" She waved her hand in front of my face.

"Oh." I snapped back into reality. "Don't worry it's not heavy." I grinned.

"Are you sure?" Yoon looked at me, I noticed that her eyes turned slightly brown under the sunlight. Well, I suppose everyone is like that eh? "I'll just help you carry it." She said it while I was thinking myself. She wanted to took away the bag from my hand so she put her fingers around the plastic bag.

Then...

Her fingers touched my mine.

My heart was beating fast. Thump. Thump. Thump.

My heart, doesn't belongs to me anymore because it was beating so fast that made me could not react.

Today, the sun was so bright. It shined on every lonely heart.

I turned to Yoon, and smiled.

----

Author's note ;;

The feel is just there. But well is it too fast I mean like Mingyu and Yunhye just met each other? Nooo haha Mingyu doesn't have the 'loving' feel on Yunhye yet. I suppose. Yet he was attracted to this little sunshine. I think? ;)

How's the lil' chappie going?

Continue reading it!! I promise there will be a lot of amazing scenes haha ( I hope so. )

Thanks for all the upvotes and comments. You guys made my day ;)

Also upvote and comment yeah!!

YEHET! OHORAT!

Another Mingyu gif ~~