Thirty.

A/n: last chapter!!

-

Yunhye's POV

After the 'ex-boyfriend incidence', Mingyu dragged me to a game stall in the amusement park.

"Want me to win you the big duck plushie." Mingyu smirked at me.

"You sure you can?" I laughed.

"Why not." Mingyu pouted and gave the stall owner a few money and he gave him some darts.

"You have to poke all the balloons if you want to win the big duck plushie." The stall owner said.

"Okay." Mingyu rolled up his sleeve. "Watch this." He smirked.

He threw out a dart.

It landed on the ground.

I laughed. "I tell you what? You'll never poke all the balloons and win the plushie."

Mingyu stomped his feet like a little kid. "I still can win you something!"

He threw his darts again.

Five darts, only two poke the balloon.

"Here's your prizes. Better luck next time." The stall owner gave him a mini rubber duck keychain.

"No big plushie, a small keychain is fine too." I laughed and took the keychain from Mingyu.

Mingyu pouted. He turned back and stared at the big duck plushie. I'll win it for her. I promise.

-

"Mingyu! A photo taking booth!" I pointed to the photo booth nearby the game stall.

"Let's take pictures!" Mingyu said excitedly and dragged me into the booth.

"Let's pick this? With love and sparkles all around." Mingyu scanned the screen seriously and asked.

"Sure." I grinned.

We took a few pictures with different poses.

"Last one!" Mingyu said.

I made a peace sign and smiled at the camera.

Mingyu kissed my cheek and the camera took the picture.

I blushed.

"Hehe." Mingyu grinned sheepishly, his face as red as an apple.

"Aigoo~ look at this two peeps." Someone suddenly barged in the booth and it happened to be Hoshi.

Dino, Wonwoo, Vernon and Seungkwan all came in too.

"It's so crowded here!!!" I yelled.

"Noona I wanna take a picture with you!" Dino grinned and pushed his hyung out from the booth.

"Yah!" Mingyu yelled.

"One by one." I laughed. I took out the photos we took just now and passed it to Mingyu.

"Wooo~" The others came and stared at the photos.

"Yah! It's ours." Mingyu said and shoved the photos into his wallet.

-

After taking photos with Dino, Seungkwan, Vernon, Wonwoo and Hoshi, we came to a restaurant for food.

"We'll sit by ourselves." Mingyu said and dragged me away.

"NOONA!!!" Dino yelled but got hush by Seungkwan.

"Finally," Mingyu grinned when we sat down on a table, only two of us.

I laughed.

-

We finished eating, Mingyu kept on feeding me with his food so I fed him back with my food.

So cheesy ha.

"Let's go before they follow us." Mingyu paid for the meal and quickly ran out from the restaurant.

The others were still eating and didn't realize that we had already walked out from the restaurant.

Mingyu laughed and we walked around the amusement park.

"Yunhye, I need to go to the toilet." Mingyu said.

"Okay, I'll wait you here." I sat on a bench and said.

He ruffled my hair and jogged away.

-

"Yunhye," Mingyu came back with his hand behind his body.

"What is behind you?" It was dark over there so I couldn't get a nice look at the thing behind him.

He jogged towards me and put the thing in front of him.

Big duck plushie.

"Omo," I stood up and hugged the plushie. "You made it?"

"I poked four balloons, miss one." He pouted. "So I beg the owner to sell it to me. At first he doesn't want to sell, but I did my aegyo so he sold it to me by 2,000won."

"Thank you." I grinned.

He smiled and hold my hand.

"I always wanted a kiss under the street light." Mingyu smirked.

I blushed.

His face slowly came close to me.

I closed my eyes.

And our lips touched.

Street light, Mingyu, Kiss. So perfect.

Dating an idol is hard. Yet fantastic.

And this is our story.

Our only love story.

-

A/n: I'm in a rush when finishing this chapter :'( but I still hope the ending is nice enough :D it actually satisfy me with the kissing part haha.

Could you imagine the scene!!!

Kissing under a street light is like so damn romantic!!!

I wish to have a kiss like that haha.

Jk, probably someone who walked pass will freak out xD

Anyway, *sigh* ending. I actually doesn't want it to end but still want to end haha so lol yeah but still have to end here.

So that I can start a new story plot :)

Please stay with me and I'll continue with much more stories of SEVENTEEN :) love you all ;)

Don't kill me because I end it so sudden.

Not really so sudden tho but it's quite fast yeah uwu

Anyway, upvote and comment!!!