Fifteen.

Yunhye's POV

EXO.

I held my breath. I can do this. No one would recognize me. I even had my specs and mask on me!

I knocked on the door and held on the door knob.

I turned on the door knob and peeked my head inside. "Annyeonghasaeyo..."

Lay and Xiumin was the first to realize me entering.

"Oh? Annyeonghasaeyo..." They both stood up from their seat and greated back.

Chen, Kai, Kyungsoo and Chanyeol all stood up and greated.

"I'm erm...Seventeen's assistant. Here is some drinks for you all." I put the bag with some drinks I bought from the cafeteria.

"Ahh, Khamsahamnida." Chanyeol thanked and the others thanked too. "By the way," he looked at me. I gulped nervously. "What's your name?"

My heart skipped a beat. He didn't recognize me!!! "My name is Yoon."

"Just Yoon?" Xiumin asked.

"Nae..."

"Thanks Yoon!" Chen had his big smile on his face. He took up a lattae.

"Ah Chen op-ssi, I got you cappuccino. Lattae is Lay's one."

I almost called Chen oppa!!!

"Ah keurae." He giggled. "How do you know that I drink cappuccino?"

"Oh erm," I gulped. "A fans of yours told me."

He laughed. "Haha okay, my fans do know me don't they."

"They do, don't they." I laughed nervously.

"Yup!" Chen grinned brightly.

I let out a small smile and when I looked up I had eye contact with him.

Kim Jong In.

Jong In was my nightmare.

-

Flashback

We were both in the same primary.

-

I finished my swimming class and since the teacher asked me to clean the pool I was the last one to leave the pool.

"Yah!" Jong In suddenly jumped in front of me and shouted at me.

"You scared me!" I shouted back.

"Haha. That is what I intended to do." He finished saying and threw something at me.

Lizard.

"AHHH!!" I threw it away but then slipped and fall into the swimming pool beside me.

"HAHAHAHAHA!" He laughed so hard that his stomach hurt. "It's a fake one! Why are you so afraid of!"

"KIM JONG IN!" I screamed.

Lizard was another case. He even pour all the rubbish from the rubbish bin on my desk. Just because I woke him up when he's sleeping in the class.

Because of his character and manners, the school stopped him from going to shool and I finally break free from all of his stupid action.

I thought I can forever forgot someone named Jong In ever existed in my life.

Not until my brother got spotted by someone from SM.

Jong In was also one of the EXO members.

But I barely talk to him. My brother was always busy, so does he. They practice from day to night. I didn't even get to speak to my brother for a few weeks.

Not to mention Jong In.

"Why are you daydreaming?" Kai, who was now right in front of me, glared at me and asked.

"I-I erm...I'm n-not daydreaming." Oh shit. Why is he so close with me. Our face was just inches away.

"Oh yeah?" He smirked.

"I-erm, have to go now." I quickly excused myself and hurried ran away.

The moment I ran out from EXO's restroom, I clashed into someone's chest.

Sehun.

Oh gosh.

"I'm sorry." I quickly lowered down my head and quickly said a sorry at my brother.

"It's okay." Sehun replied. "By the way, why did you come out from our restroom?"

"I-I am Seventeen's assistant."

"Why aren't you looking at me?" Sehun laughed. "I'm not that ugly that you didn't want to look at me right?"

I still had my head lowered down. He cannot see my face. Even I had glasses and mask he can still recognize me!!

"Wait..." Sehun kneeled down a bit and glanced at my face.

"Are you-" Before he finished, someone opened the door. "She's Seventeen's assistant. Anyway, Sehun she has no time to talk with you. She has things to do."

"Oh is it." Sehun stood properly and nodded. "Well, sorry to interrupt you but you kinda look like my sister."

I knew it! Sehun definitely know it's me.

"Could you bring me to the washroom?" The person asked. "We need to get out of here before anyone knows you. Yunhye-ssi."

I glanced up in shocked.

And there he is.

Jong In.

My biggest nightmare happened to be my saviour.

I'm so done.

-

A/n: omfg sorry for the lack of update. I barely have the time to use wifi :'( not to mention writing a story.

I'll try to keep this story update. As for My Queen, Your Knights, whenever I got the idea, I'll write it soon. So just stay tuned :3 it won't be so amazing like other stories but it's my effort :')

And I actually made Jong In as another main.

How many main do I even have!!!!