Six.

A/N: It's Christmas~ Merry Christmas guys *.* wishing you all have a nice Christmas ♡.♡ and please continue reading my stories :)

---

Yunhye's POV

Everyone went silenece after S.coups announced that I will be working as their assistant and living with them.

Well, I can understand that. A girl living under 13 guys' place, just imagine it already made me having a headache.

"THAT WOULD BE LOTS OF FUN!!!!" Dino shouted suddenly.

Then everyone went wild.

Jeonghan, whom I actually mistaken him as a girl came to me and grinned. "Finally there's someone who I can talk about my long hair with. You know, those kids with short hair doesn't know anything about my fantastic hair."

"Noona," Dino came bouncing. "We can play with each other!! The hyungs always said I'm a kid and doesn't want to play with me."

"Are you sure she's noona, Dino?" Seungkwan asked.

"I'm a 98liner. 17 years old." I told them.

"Wooo, so you're older than Dino only." Vernon grinned. "I'm a 98 liner too."

I grinned.

"You have to call me oppa." Mingyu came beside me and grinned.

"No." I glared at him.

He made a sad face. "Why not."

I laughed. "Cause you doesn't act like an 'oppa'." I laughed again and walked away, joining the others who were joking around at the other end of the practice room.

"I don't?" Mingyu strached his head.

----

"Dalah, here's our dorm!!" S.coups opened the door and stepped into the house.

Out of my expectation, it was a very clean and tidy dorm. There's even a few photos of Seventeen hanging up on the wall.

"Feels like home." I grinned and looked around.

"Jeonghan hyung and S.coups hyung decorate it." Dino came beside me and said. ( A/N: shipppp )

"Anyway, we have to divide our room." S.coup looked around us and said.

"We only got four rooms. Before this, we're staying in three rooms three person and a room 4 person."

"That's mean a room have to add Yoon in it?" Jeonghan asked.

"Actually I can just sleep in the living room." I added.

"Nah, you need a room. Girls have to have their privacy." Jun added.

"Hyung, how about we let Yoon stay in our room?" Mingyu suggested.

"Your room?" I glared at Mingyu.

He smirked. "Yeah, my room."

----

A/N : hohoho merry christmas :) wish you guys having a nice day eh? ;) I bet you do! I didn't celebrate Christmas tho but I baked a butter cake with my mum haha :)

Anyway, another new update.

And guys I appreciate you guys for reading and upvote but do you guys mind commenting too?? :)

Lub ya