Eleven.

A/n:

Mingyu and his pillow <3

before we start the story, I realised I made some mistake. It's a few chapters before, Sehun should be four years older than Yunhye ( so he's 21 while Yunhye is 17 ) and Suho is two years older than Sehun ( just make like that )

So ;

Yunhye - 98liner - 17 years old
Sehun - 94 liner - 21 years old
Suho - 92 liner ( I'm not really sure ) - 23 years old

While the others just remain the same haha.

Okay story starts.

Mingyu's POV

We arrived at our dorm and it's already 6:30pm.

"I decided to call for some deliver as dinner from Pizza hut. Tell me what you want." Woozi took out a paper to write down our order.

"Hawaii chicken for me!" Yoon shouted from her room.

Everyone was shouting for different flavour of pizza while I sat on the sofa thinking hard for a flavour.

The room's door opened and Yoon came out with a messy bun, grey plain jumper, a pair of comfortable leggings and a pair of socks with some people's face printed on it.

"Who was it." I pointed at her socks and asked.

"Exo Baekhyun." She raised up her feet, showing her socks with Baekhyun sunbae on it.

"You're a fans of him?" Jun asked.

"Erm," Yoon paused. "Not really actually haha. But this socks are quite comfy and I can slide on the floor like this." She slided on the floor with her socks happily.

"Noona, you're very funny." Dino laughed.

"You will meet sunbae soon." Jeonghan gave me his angelic-smile.

"Du-gu?" Yoon wasn't concentrating on what Jeonghan just said.

"Sunbae-nim," Jeonghan pointed to her socks. "We have a collaboration with EXO sunbae. You will meet them tomorrow."

Yoon went silence. Her face turned serious all of a sudden.

"Yah." I poked her arm. "Too excited is it?"

"Too shocked to be exact." She corrected me and went back to her room.

Shocked? I wriggled my eyebrow. I bet she was since we're going to meet EXO soon.

I'm shocked and excited at the same time when I knew we're having a collab project with EXO.

Finally, we're going to meet sunbae.

-

Yunhye's POV

Tell me this is not real.

Tell me I'm dreaming.

Tell me we're not meeting them.

EXO.

I plumped down on Mingyu's bed.

I'm going to meet my brother and him...

Oh shit.

What can I do!!

I put my face into Mingyu's pillow.

It smell just like him.

Oh snap it out. This isn't the time to be overwhelming in Mingyu's pillow.

I sat up.

The boys don't even know that I am EXO's Sehun's sister and EXO's Suho's future wife, not that I wish to be his future wife though. So maybe I can act like I don't know them.

Seventeen don't even know my real name.

I think I did a right thing by not telling them my real name.

Just to avoid this situation seventeen and exo meeting up and if I told them my real name they would know I am Sehun's sister and I will be caught back. And soon be Suho's wife.

Hell no.

I rather be Yoon, a homeless girl who get to meet 13 boys. Not that I never met with boys before, I met with the other EXO members and are close to each of them too.

But being with them is different.

-

My brother was being spotted by an agent of SM ent at the age of 12 and he was then a trainee of SM.

Everyone around me soon knew that I have a brother as a trainee. They treat me well. But not the way I wished they treat me.

Things went even worst when Sehun debuted as member of EXO and soon become famous.

Everyone came to me and pretend like we're friends when they actually only wanted to know my brother or even the other members.

They were just fake friends.

-

As for Seventeen, the boys are idols, but they treat me like normal friends. I mean like real friends. EXO treated me well too, but I just don't have the feeling that we're friends , maybe just brother and sister.

The feeling was different.

Me and the boys, we are around the same age. S.coups, the oldest among the boys, comparing to my brother, the maknae of EXO, S.coups was even younger than him.

That's why I felt different when I stayed with Seventeen. They are like friends to me. While EXO are just brothers.

I rather stay with my friends.

I rather stay with seventeen.

----

A/n: sorry if the age on the few chapters before confused you :') I changed it by informing over here since wattpad is hard to change something :3

Anyway vote and comment :)

And I hope you guys understand the mystery of the name now?

Anyway, a mini moment of Mingyu's pillow and scent haha ;))