18: Neon Yellow Dress

It hits so deep, I closed my eyes and I just took off running
-Stay, Kygo

CHAPTER 18

{ Neon Yellow Dress }

~LIZ~

"You will laugh at the dresses I picked out for the guys," Nichole gushed.

"Show me! Show me!" I demand. She picked out a blue dress from her bag, "This is for Seb, as it will go with the color of his eyes," she laid it on the my bed.

"And this is for Niiicholas," she laid out a red dress. "Close your eyes, I know how much you hate Raven, so I picked out the perfect dress for him," she air quoted "hate".

"I don't, " I air quoted, "'hate' Raven. I'm just confused. I'll figure it out somehow," I shrugged.

"Yeah whatever. Keep denying," she rolled her eyes. "Close your eyes." I obediently did. I heard ruffling and plastic, "Open your eyes!" 

I gasped as i cupped my mouth with my hands. It was a party dress, and the color was so bright. It had a sweet heart neckline and a few ruffles from the waist down. And it was neon yellow. 

I started bursting out laughing, throwing my head back. The dress was short, and it looked like it stopped just below his butt.

My laughter was cut short when he heard high pitched screams from the room opposite us. We rushed to see if someone died, but the result was something had been dyed.

I swing open the door and see Nicholas and Sebastian screaming at each other pointing to each other's heads. I clutched my stomach, and I kneeled down, laughing, unable to control the tears flowing out of my eyes. Both Nicholas and Sebastian's hair was neon pink!

"Oh my shit! Liz was this your doing?" Nicholas questioned.

"I told you guys you'd regret playing me," I managed to say.

"Woah," Raven stopped at the door of his room. "You look like thing number one and thing number two from the doctor suess books."

"What are you guys wearing!" Nichole demanded.

"Um... Clothes?" Nicholas, Sebastian and Raven shrugged.

"You are supposed to wear dresses today!" She reminded them. She scurried back into my room and brought the blue dress and the red dress. She passed the dresses to Sebastian and Nicholas and scurried back for Raven's dress. She came back with the neon yellow one and held it up at his face.

"Not in million years. I'd never wear that," he shook his head.

"Just change into it, before I change you," I threaten. Raven pondered for a while, and then replied with his famous cheeky grin, "I think I'll let you change me."

I felt dumbstruck. I didn't expect that. Never from his mouth. I just fell in my own grave and covered myself up. Oh shit. I looked at Nichole for help, but she was grinning away.

"You suggested it," Raven stepped into my room. My face was so hot, I could bake pancakes on them.

"Stay with me," I plead Nicole.

"No! Nichole didn't say anything. You said it, so you do it," he pulled me into my room.

"This is not fair!" I whine. Raven closed the door behind me, putting his both hands on my side. We were so close, I'm sure he could hear my heart beating erratically.

"Personal space," I push him back.

"You said you'd change me. So do it, its not like I have anything to hide now," he stood before me.

SurvivorOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara