20: HO MAMA! HELLLOOOO HUNKY!

If I told you we could bathe in all the lights

Would you rise up, come and meet me in the sky?

  -In The Name Of Love, Martin Garrix Ft. Bebe Rexha

CHAPTER 20

{ HO MAMA! HELLLOOOO HUNKY! }

~LIZ~

I woke up to bile rising in my throat. Like, disgusting stuff. I tried to get out of bed but Raven's arm was tightly wounded around me. I tried pushing it away, it didn't budge.

"Raven. Let me go," I whisper.

"I'll never do that. I'll keep you by my side and take care of you for all my life," he mumbled into my ear. It sounded more like a marriage vow, than a reason not to let me go. Bile rose up again.

"Raven. I need to go. Its coming out," I pester him.

"I'm going to be a dad," he rejoiced.

"Dude!" I slapped him awake. His grip around me finally loosened. What ever he was dreaming of, I couldn't ponder over it, because bile rose to the top. I quickly rushed and bent over the toilet, releasing my insides out. I felt someone pulling my hair back and gently rubbing my back. I sat next to the toilet exhausted. Raven helped me clean up and clean me up.

"Why do you care?" I asked softly, my voice sore, coming out barely a whisper.

"Because you mean so much to me. And it hurts to see you sad. And- I can go on. There's a huge list," he shrugged. "About Stephie and the whole mess yesterday. She grabbed my hand kissed me when the door opened. I don't know if you would care or anything. I just wanted to clear things up."

"Y-you don't like her?" I asked, hoping that he wouldn't notice the hope in my voice.

"No. God never. I'd never want to even be distant  acquaintances with her. Such a bitch she is. She knew you were at the door, and she didn't tell me. Bitch," he laughed humourlessly to himself.

"Are you angry with me?" I asked.

"About France not at all. Why should I be jealous? I m-mean angry. Yeah angry. Not angry," he confirmed himself. What was wrong with him? Why is he acting so weird? Well whatever it was, i pushed it to the back of my mind as i had other things to think about.

"I'm happy that we settled things," I stood up and hi-fived him, and exited the toilet. I lay in the middle of my bed stretching myself out, occupying as much space as I can.

Raven stood awkwardly, deciding to leave or stay. I scooted over allowing space for him to lie down. His awkward face morphed into a cheeky grin as he climbed into bed beside me.  I liked how we fit into each other perfectly. How our legs automatically entangled themselves and how he held me when I was asleep. His arms around me were as if they were protecting me, gentle as if I were something fragile.

"What happened to my pants?" I look at the pair of sweats I was wearing.

"I changed you yesterday. But! But I closed my eyes! I swear!" He crossed his heart.

"You better have," I looked at him accusingly.

"You were so drunk yesterday," he laughed.

"I wasn't that drunk," I objected. How bad could I have gotten.

"Look at this," he showed me a picture. In the picture my hand was dangling out of the hole where the head was supposed to go, and I was trying to squeeze my head through the sleeve.