23: Lying Traitors

If this night is not forever

At least we are together  

-Alone, Alan Walker

CHAPTER 23

{ Lying Traitors }

~ RAVEN ~

"Liz. After school were going to your house. Pack your bag, your spending the night at my place," Nichole instructed like she was some kind of army general.

"Uh why?" Liz looked between the 6 of us.

"The guys are having a sleepover at your place. So we are having one at mine," Nichole shrugged, chewing on her French fry. "Damn. French did a good job making these."

"French fries aren't French. Its like a hypomyth thingy," she shook her head.

"What?!" Nichole gasped. "Lying traitors."

"Calm down," I rubbed her back. "Just eat it, and be happy."

School day ended pretty fast. Nichole drove home first with Liz. I was left to drive home with the bumbling baboons I called my friends.

"Dude. You gotta take left," Nicholas pointed right from the passenger seat.

"I know how to go to my house," I look at Nicholas.

"I thought we were stopping by the milkshake place," Nicholas looked at Seb and Thean for confirmation.

"When did we do that?" I stared at them.

"You were too busy talking to Liz," Seb knocked my head.

"So are we?"

"No," I turned back to the road.

"Aw. Come on Ray!" Seb whined.

"Don't call me Ray!"

"Please. I just broke up with my boyfriend and I need some distraction. He cheated on me. And I'm on the fence about dating that DJ guy," Nicholas grabbed my arm and shook it.

"Dude stop," I tried to not veer off the road. "And no."

"We've been best friends. Since we were in cribs! You can't say no to that friendship! If you say no again, we won't have the sleep over," he threatened.

"I didn't ask for the sleep over in the first place," I shrugged.

"No this is the part where you tell me we can go to the milkshake place and have the sleep over because you love me- I mean us," he corrected himself as Sebastian shot him a glare. "I know you love me more," he whispered.

"Ok, ok fine, we'll stop by the milkshake place," I rolled my eyes. These boys can be really persistent if they want to. Nicholas patted my back and Sebastian ruffled my hair in a thank you gesture. "You seem awfully quiet Thean."

"What? I'm not," he waved it off and looked out of the window.

"Someone's already missing their girlfriend," Sebastian nudged him teasingly.

"No. I don't. I'm not that clingy," Thean shook his head. "Also I don't know you guys very well."

"We've been in the same team for 4 years. You have to know at least something about us," Nicholas rolled his eyes.

"Well for starters, I know that you never play," he pointed towards Nicholas, "and you are the one who flirts with girls in the middle of the game and loses the ball," he pointed to Seb. I started chuckling. They were known for that, in fact, they were famous for it.