22: Are You Sure This Is Legal?

CHAPTER 22

{Are You Sure This Is Legal? }

~RAVEN~

My eyes shot open in an immediate urgency. The immediate urgency to pee. I quickly untangle myself from Liz and rush to her toilet. Damn it, tiny bladder problems. I jingle her knob, and it refused to budge.

"What are you doing," a groggy voice spoke as the lamp turned on.

"Why is your toilet locked?" I almost yell hopping from one foot to another.

"I don't know but that happens sometimes," her head fell back into her pillow.

"God, damn it," I curse under my breath and run to the toilet at the end of the hallway- my toilet. I throw the toilet door open and slam it shut, and relieved myself.

After that experience, I reminded myself to never drink water before I sleep. I wash my hands and go back to the room to find Liz hogging the blanket all to her. Oh, yes I forgot, Liz was a blanket hogger.

"Can I have some?" I ask nicely pulled the blanket. "It's freezing."

"Nope," she popped the 'p'.

"No?" I scrunched my eyebrows. What? Was she PMSing again?

"Yeah," she wrapped herself in the blankeet like she was a burrito. Oh she wants to play this game

"Oh ok. I'll get my way," I walk towards away.

 Sulking I left her room and stepped into my room. I lift the comforters and slid in. I laid down, my back facing the door. 

I heard the door clicking shut. Footsteps lead to the bed and I heard ruffling of the comforter before the bed on the other side dipped. Cold fingers touched the back of my neck and slowly traced down my spine.

"I thought you wanted to sleep?" I asked, not turning around. A deep manly voice answered me.

"Who said anything about sleeping."

I got scared out of my wits. The hair all over my body started standing. A shrill scream escaped my lips and I jump a mile on my bed and land on the floor. My heart started thumping hard in my chest. I laid there silently, waiting for the booming male voice to speak again. I slowly sit up and skimmed my eyes over the bed. My eyes came in contact with the familiar gray ones and I sigh a breath of relief. Liz's cheeks were puffed and red, as if she was holding in too much air. I fully sit up and she burst out laughing. She clutched her stomach and threw her head back on the pillow, laughing, and wiping tears away from her eyes. I stand up and place my hands on my hips and stare at her.

"Aaaahhhhh!!!!" She mimicked my unmanly scream and started laughing again. Only she. Only she can make me feel so unmanly and let me be okay with it. Her laugh, her smile. Its like a gem, and gosh, she was beautiful. I don't have words to describe it. Its just her, just like that.

"Dude, that was the manliest scream I've ever seen," she tried with a straight face. Her gray eyes sparkled with amusement, that informed me that she was beyond sarcastic. Her cheeks turned red due to the pressure and she burst out laughing again. I smiled at myself unable to help myself. Her laugh, its really contagious.

"You are one little bitch," I shake my head.

"Says the one!" She retorted. I don't know what got into me. I climbed onto the bed and grabbed her wrists tight, pinning her against the covers. Her laughs immediately stopped as she looked up at me, directly hovering above her. What am I even doing. My knees were on the side of her body and my breathing became shallow and fast.