Sneaking Out Without Sneakers

Beep, beep, beep, beep!

"Shut up," you grumble, frantically waving your arm around to turn off the screech of Satan. You hit your alarm clock, causing it to clatter to the ground and stop it's Satanic screeching. "Go to hell, you spawns of Satan," you grumble. You smile to yourself, rolling over to face your wall crammed full of magazine cutouts.

You grab your phone from it's custom-made slot on the wall, flipping it on to see the time reading 8:15 pm. Five minutes more, and your parents would leave for their next shift at work. You smile more, opening your text messages to message your best friend, Abigail.

You: Hey gurl, party still on tonight?

Abby: For totes! Its goin down @ the old lumber mill, u know the place?

You: Pshaw! Forrealz! B there soon hon!

Abby: L8TERS GURL!!!

Smiling to yourself, you kick the covers off and tip toe to your closet. You swing the door open, stepping in to the huge closet and grabbing a pure black dress that ended just below your butt curve. For whatever butt size you happen to have!

You slip into the dress, grabbing the first pair of black high heels you lay eyes on before shuffling over to your bedroom door. Creaking it open, you listen carefully to hear:the front for slam closed. Perfect, you thought, they finally left!

You shuffle past your brother's room, trying your best not too wake up the monster on the other side. Down the first flight of stairs and thenthe second, pausing a full minute each time a stair creaked beneath you. This party was apparently a big deal. Everyone in the neighborhood who had any common sense was going to be there!

Finally making it down the stairs and to the front door, you open it wide and slip out into the darkness of night.

(((((Man, this is crazy! (Y/n) in the Masky x Reader was so freaking sweet and adorable! THIS (y/n) is already turning out to be a spoiled b¡TcH *cough cough*! Anyways..... Read this far? Comment #ButtCurve and tell me what you enjoyed! Sorry the first update being so short! Just thought I'd get it out there for you Squirrels to enjoy! [:3])))))