Why Did I Ever Love You?

(((((WARNING: MINOR UNDERTALE REFERENCES!!! YET NO SPOILERS!!! IF YOU WANT TO AVOID FEELS, WELL SORRY YOU CAN'T!!!)))))

Chapter 15: "Why Did I Ever Love You?"

Richard stands in the doorway for a few seconds, staring at the Jars over your head. He finally let out a disappointed sigh, closing the door behind him and walking further into the room. Closer to you. Feet away he stopped, his eyes still on the jars over your head.

Running a hand over his face in a distressed manor, he turned to his left and walked into the blackness of the wall. Through the wall. A lump forms in your throat, and you slowly inch towards the place he disappeared to investigate. Turns out it wasn't a wall he walked through, but a nearly invisible hallway of equal blackness to the walls.

Cautiously peeking down the hallway, you gape at the sight of the room beyond. Rows upon rows of shelves, each filled with jars reaching up to the top of the fifty foot ceiling. You saw Richard walking among the shelves, running a finger over the jars as if carelessly searching for a name among the countless glass containers.

You watch in silence. In the silence, you could hear him clicking his tongue in thought as he walked. After a few shelves, he removed his finger from the jars and put his gloved hands behind his back. As he turned a corner, your curiosity became overwhelming.

God damn curiosity....

You followed after him, lifting your feet off the ground with each step just to be sure they didn't scrape. Like some freaky anime ninja or whatever the geeks at school would watch. Not that you watched anime or anything, baka! ;)

Peeking around the corner Richard turned, you see him in front of an old jar with a wooden lid, bound shut with a metal band around the top. He was pacing back and forth, never turning towards your direction. "What are you trying to do to me?" he said loudly.

You tilted your head in confusion. Was he talking to you? Richard continued, "Are you trying to turn me back? Is that it, Julianna?" Julianna. Hey, you've heard that name before. It was mentioned a bunch of times in school, but you couldn't remember when.

The jar, to your relief, did not respond. But Richard continued to pace, the angered distress on his face strengthening with each step. "You can't stop it, Julianna. I'm turn to dust, nothing you do can turn me human again!"

He snarled at the jar, tearing the gloves off to reveal the hands underneath. The skin on his hands was strange, looking very close to the result of mixing flour with a bit of water. Or more accurately, a giant burn scar. All tattered, uneven, cracked in some places.

Shoving his hands in front of the jar, he shouted, "LOOK WHAT YOU ARE DOING TO ME!!! LEAVE ME TOO DIE IN A PILE OF DUST YOU CRUEL CREATURE!!! WHY DID I EVER LOVE SUCH A MISERABLE MORAL AS YOURSELF?!?"

As he rants and raves, a small chuckle sounds of next to you. You jump in surprise, turning your head in that direction. A woman sat next to you, curly blonde hair spilling just past her shoulders and brown eyes squinted in a cheeky smile. You gulp, taking in a deep breath.

Oh geez....

(((((Hello everyone! How are you lovely squirrels doing? Good I hope! :D Anyways, I am doing my best to get a video on YouTube up and available! As well as... writing a Slenderman script! So the person running the script got it in their head that I only refused to write the script myself because I'm camera shy, and if possible the writer of the script would get a part in the act. Anyways I will try writing more, getting better grades in school, writing the script, aaaaaaaand planning two different conventions! Oh? What was that, honey? *looks over at husband*

*scoffs* sweetheart I am not stressed* (Husband: No but you're ignoring me more and more, you see the pic, "Don't ignore a Leo!") Hah I'm sorry! Oh, also, add spending time with my husband to the list! :D)))))