Slenderman

So a few of you have seen my crappy YouTube channel named "Pizza Faythe". And I've mentioned my friends from school and their joint channel, "Pizza Puff". Pizza Puff is accepting scripts for a Slenderman script with up to four characters used, and since it is Slenderman, preferable a horror skit. One of the members of Pizza Puff, the leader Otto, actually has a white morph suit for Slenderman cosplay, and we will be filming the video withing a week to two weeks after the script is finished. So he said, I asked, if one of my readers wrote a script, he would give them a shout out and link their Wattpad account to the description. No credit would be given to the Pizza Puffs other then the fact that they acted it out.

Also, if anyone knows any good HORROR Creepypasta writers other then me, mainly someone who has written Slenderman horror before, let me know. The person who tells me about that writer will be linked as well as the writer. I'm working on one myself, so if anything I found a way to break Wattpad so I can copy and paste the work, printing the script off and handing it off to Otto.

Ah, please squirrels? First to submit a script or lead me to an account of someone who might be interested gets a character in this story! One of the main roles, too! :D