Stop, in the Name of Blood!

Chapter 9: "Stop, in the Name of Blood'"

As soon as Masky uttered that single word, all ten of you chosen ones bolted to the door. None of you wanted to be around when they started their hunt.

Everyone scattered, running in multiple directions. You squint through the sudden darkness of the night, immediately remembering your phone. It was still in your bra. Because females have automatic pockects made from boobs and bras, of course.

You pull it out of your bra, clicking the screen light on and looking at your signal. Still zero bars. Thinking fast, you look around for the easiest tree to climb, and start to do so. Once you get to the top, you sit on a branch, clutching the trunk with one arm and using the other to dial 911.

"911, what's your emergeny?" says the voice on the other end.

"Hi, yes," you whisper into the phone, my name is (y/n), I went to a party a few hours ago and everyone there got held hostage, I got out about a minute ago, and-"

"Could you tell me where you are, (y/n)?"

"Y-yes," you stammer, opening your mouth to speak when you hear someone clear their throat. You slowly turn, seeing Hoodie crouching on your branch, watching you. Taking in a gulping breath, you lower the phone from your ear and hold it out to Hoodie, not knowing what else to do. Hoodie shook his head, taking the phone from you and throwing it far into the woods.

You cower away slowly, turning your head away and saying, "Just make it quick, please..."

It feels like hours go by before you dare to look. You slowly look up, seeing the branch empty. Looking around, you try to find Hoodie. Did he just let you go?!? You start shaking a bit, slowly climbing back down the tree and running to the one place you thought they would never look. Right outside the log factory.

On your way back there, one of the other chosen ten runs past you, Hoodie hot on their trail. You duck back into the shadows, quick enough not to be spotted. Hoodie catches up with the person running away, tackling him into the ground and repeatedly bashing the poor kid's skull in with a rock in hand.

A small bit of vile threatens to leap from your mouth, but you manage to keep it down. He might have let you go, but he went down town on that poor kid. You take a step backwards, only for Hoodie to say, "Are you trying to get yourself killed? Never run back to the place we release you. We got seven of you ten from that already."

Was he seriously giving you survival tips?!? "You were quite talkative back there," he grumbled, standing up and facing in your exact direction, "why so quiet now?"

"W-Well I wasn't fighting for my life at that moment," you answer, taking another step away.

Hoodie chuckled darkly, taking a few step towards you. "Frankly, I'm surprised you're still alive. I was expecting you dead by the first round." You shrug, taking a deep breath and taking another step back.

Just as Hoodie is about to step towards you again, you hear Masky shouting through the woods, "HOODIE, TOBY, GET HERE FAST, NOW!" Hoodie mutters nonsense under his breath, turning away from you and running towards Masky's voice.

You feel your legs go limp, falling to the ground and letting out a shaky breath.

(((((Favorite part? :3 XD MINE IS THE WHOLE PART WHERE HOODS EXPECTED YOU DEAD BY NOW! My future plans for this requires (y/n) to disappear from the pastas for about three updates, nothing much goes on though, but it needs to happen.....)))))