Breaking Noose: Hanging Around is Deadly

(((((Question. No one is afraid I'll go insane writing the next update, right???)))))

You wake up to hear everyone talking in hushed whispers, opening your eyes to see everyone from the party tied up with hands on their lap and placed around you. Kinda like you were being held hostage. ;)

As the crowd seems to finally figure out their situation, they start to scream in terror. You on the other hand stare at the person sitting in the chair centered at the front of the group, and his two homies seated next to him. One of those two homies was the person you saw walking out of the bathroom.

(((((I know I said I'd have fun with this. And I am! I am following the plot of a movie called "The Finals". In the movie, these loners and outcasts throw a party that all the preps and bullies show up at. They then proceed to hold everyone hostage, and-...... and you'll find out the rest! Don't give out spoilers if you've seen the movie. And remember, this is an Alternate Universe. There will be no Masky x Reader references during the story line....... *cough cough* SENSKY *cough cough*......)))))

"Attention," the man in the middle chair shouts as he rises to him feet, immediately getting everyone to shut up. All eyes on him, now. (((((All eyes on meeeee))))) He cleared his throat, stating cleary, "Welcome, one and all, to your final day on earth." He began to walk around, motioning towards the other two as he walked among the crowd.

"There will be a few games we play here tonight. They are fairly dangerous games. Some of you may even die." A few members of the crowd gasped, only for the man to chuckle, "Oh who am I kidding? MOST of you are going to die tonight, if not all of you!"

Many people whimpered, but you just stared at the homie you ran into. He had gotten up, throwing a bundle of rope over his shoulder and heading to the bathroom. Rope to the bathroom? What, did he forget to tie up Abby's corpse?

"Allow me to introduce my friends and I," the man laughed, doing a little spin. "My name is Masky. You can call me Mask, Masko-man, Bro, anything really." Motioning to the homie still behind him, the one wearing huge orange goggles, he continued, "That's Toby, but for crying out loud just call him Waffle Man or Brat. I didn't bring him along by choice."

The homie you ran into came out of the bathroom finally, dragging Abby behind him with the rope around her neck in a noose. You shutter, looking away with tears in your eyes. The homie you ran into cleared him throat, getting Masky's attention.

Masky glances at the homie, his mask seeming to smile as he said, "And this is Hoodie. Seriously my best friend EVER!" Hoodie nodded towards Abby's corpse, and Masky smiled more. "So," Masky chuckled, wandering back to his throne and grabbing a top hat stuffed with slips of paper. "Time to make little Abby here dance!" He laughs darkly, pulling a name from the hat and saying loudly, "Robert Hellings?"

A man near the back started crying, saying loudly, "What is it you want, money?!? I can give you money!!! Just please, let me go!!!"

"This is just simple entertainment," Masky laughs, pulling out a gun possibly from the back of his pants, "Now get up here, Robert. Do you want to keep your date waiting?" He motioned to Abby's corpse, pointing the gun at poor Robert.

Taking a deep breath, you watched as Robert made his way to the front of the room.

Masmy looked at the wall clock, humerously hissing, "Nine o'clock. The first game is starting, it seems."

(((((I'm absolutely in love with this new book. YAY! And as of now, Robert is my favorite character for some reason!!! *worried about myself* Anyways, hope you enjoyed! And rememeber, SPREAD THE WORD!)))))