Lean Wit It Chop Wit It

You feel your eyes widen in surprise. "M-Me?" you stammer, feeling yourself begin to shake. Masky grinned, nodding quickly and once more looking at Hoodie. "Hoods," Masky laughed, "show her how to swing."

Show her how to swing?!? You whine softly, flinching at Hoodie's touch as he stands behind you, wrapping the hand with the axe around you and clasping both your hands around the axe. (((((HELL YEAH KAWAII SHIZ HAPPENING EVEN THOUGH (Y/N) IS SCARED SHIZLESS!!!))))) His hand remains around both of yours, clutching them tightly to make sure you didn't let go of the axe. He jerked your hand back in a swinging motion, making you cower down and shutter at the sound of the axe slicing through the air. Just like it will slice through Robert, you thought to yourself. A shiver ran down your spine, making you legs feel cold and numb, your knees starting to give way.

As you start to fall, Hoodie's free hand grasps around your stomach holding you against him in a standing position. Masky chuckled darkly, shouting at you, "Now don't faint yet, (Y/n). You still need to kill Robbie here, then you can pass out." You let out a shaky breath, glancing up at Masky with you eyes burning, threatening to spill the tears you felt welling just behind your eye lids. "Wh-why are you even doing this?!?" you ask Masky directly, letting your legs give way since Hoodie was holding you up as you continued, "WHAT DID ANY OF US EVER DO TO YOU?!?"

Masky rushes up on you, and you instinctively curl up in a ball. Hoodie doesnt move from your sudden curl, your arms covering your face and your knees up to your chest, resulting in your entire body curled around his arm. You were still holding the axe, your choice to curl up leaving the blade inches from Hoodie's covered face. In a calm and steady voice, Masky whispered to you, "You, (y/n), and all your preppy, spoiled, bitchy friends have done more to us three than you could of ever imagined. You all ruined our lives in more ways than a Justin Beiber sound track." (((((I sincerely apologize from the bottom of my heart to any Justin Beiber fans. I thought Psycho Masky needed to be funny.....)))))

Toby laughed a bit, saying, "Watcha talking about, Masky?" "Shut up Toby," Masky growled, looking down as he spoke. You shake a bit, taking Hoodie and Masky both by surprise as you swung the axe down towards Masky's back. Time seemed to go slow motion as the axe swung, and it was in that time you thought about what would happen then. If you managed to hit Masky. What if he survived? What if you didn't swing hard enough?

Questions raced through your mind.

But time sped up again as the shock wore off, Hoodie regaining control of your swinging hands just as the blade of the axe touches Masky's back. You feel your eyes widen, a gasp rippling through the crowd of hostages to your side. After a small silence in the entire home, Masky starts to laugh. Not normal laugher, but a dark, shoulder-shaking, wet-eyed laughter that make you cringe. With the blade of the axe still against his back, Masky let out an almost girly giggle as he spoke, "You know what, you're smarter than you look, slut."

He shot up into a standing position, knocking the axe back near Hoodie's head. You let out an audible whimper, forcing your face away from Masky's. You didn't care that you were just pushing your head against Hoodie's chest, you were just more afraid of Masky. It was Masky you were terrified of at the moment.

And to give your fear a higher meaning, Masky's mask features seemed to straightened into the most serious face you've seen a mask in. "Maybe too smart to live," he snarled. He growled behind his mask, pressing the barrel of his pistol directly between your eyes.

(((((This book is biased by my Masky x Reader and I love it! I love you readers! Anyways, is anyone new to my account? Didn't ever read the Masky x Reader books? Anyone? Whatever, it doesn't matter. You are all squirrels either way! Enjoying the story so far? Enjoying my feeble (and adorable) attempts at getting back on track to this being a Hoodie x Reader? Admit it, the part where (y/n) is terrified is adorable as frick in this chapter!)))))