Remember

(((((Before you say "Whoa really the title says that???", just start reading. You will be amazed! Or shocked! Or mad! Or sad! Or possibly glad?)))))

Chapter 18: "Remember"

"So, yeah. You basically died," Abby whispered, floating over (y/n)'s hospital bed. "Masky got the axe halfway through your skull! You didn't die, though. You miraculously went into accoma."

Her ghostly eyes looked over (y/n)'s unmoving body, squinting in sadness. "Didn't exactly think I'd be the one coming to see you, I thought you'd be joining me."

The heart monitor beeped rhythmically in the sudden silence of the room.

Abby settled down on the edge of the bed, saying softly, "The doctor says you won't wake up. That you never will. I think the doctor is one of those killers. He keeps giving you medicine that isn't supposed to go to you. Hoodie comes and visits tou, you know. You must know. Every time he comes around, you either have a horrifyingly high spike in heart rate or your heart stops for a few seconds.

"And whenever the doctor leaves you and Hoodie alone, he smiles.... not a nice smile, it's evil. He has some bad plans for you if you ever wake up."

"Abby," a voice called, nobody around to be speaking, "visiting hours are over."

"Well would you look at that," Abby laughed, crossing her arms, "The afterlife really does have visiting hours to the land of the living." "Just a few more minutes," Abby replied.

"Your parents visited about an hour ago. They were crying. I just continued on with explaining to you what happened, it wasn't like they could see or hear me anyways. Please, (y/n), just open your eyes. Before I have to go,just give me a sign you can hear me. A sign that you'll wake up eventually."

Abby waited for a few moments before letting out a sigh of defeat. "If you do wake up, and the brain thing leaves you with a form of amnesia..."

"...please remember me... I'm not trying to ask a lot, (y/n). I'm your best friend. You had to see my bloody corpse all those days ago. Three weeks ago, actually. You've been in accoma for three weeks."

"Abby," the bodiless voice called again, "It's time to come back." Abby lowered her head slowly, taking a deep breath.

With a quick movement towards the hospital room door, Abby softly whispered, "Just please, (y/n), remember what happened that night. If you forget all of those things, you have to remember. Just. One. Night. That's all I ask." She let out a sigh, looking at (y/n)'s unmoving body one last time as she faded back into the afterlife.

(((((*evil grin* Enjoy the end of book one? Yes, there is a sequel being planned. I won't start working on it until Summer Break starts for me, I have finals coming up. Until then, you can ask me anything you want to about whatever you wish. As in why I chose to do certain parts, changes I made to my original plans, why this hasn't exaxtly played out as an x Reader, stuff like that. Ask me anything, I'll answer it! I can't wait to write book two! The series is called "To Remember" for a reason! I am actually very proud, I was able to write an 18-chapter Creepypasta fanfiction without saying the word Creepypasta once or having any sexual parts/ideas! :) I love you Squirrels so much! As of the moment I post this, my account in total has: 262,179 reads, 11,660 votes, and 6,700 comments! *squee* Thank you so much!)))))