A Lovely Weirdness

Okay. So. In "A Lovely Weirdness", the three main Characters are Jeremiah Josiah and Feather. Jeremiah and Josiah are twins, Jeremiah is a demon and Josiah is an angel. Jeremiah ends up destroying the world and killing his mother when he's in his teen years. Their mortal mother left them when they were young, and they were raised by their godly father, half angel half demon. They never knew their real mother, they only knew what she looked like after Jeremiah killed her and her last words were, "I'm so sorry I was never there to raise my baby boys. Who would of guessed they would be the death of me?" Josiah wants to stop the world from ending and his mother from dying, so he goes back in time to stop the birth of him and his brother Jeremiah. Jeremiah follows and is basically like "Bitch imma stop you from stopping my plans!" So back in time, like a year before their mother was born, Jeremiah and Josiah meet Feather. She falls hard in love for Jeremiah, and somehow learns their secrets about being an angel and a demon. So then Jeremiah's like "Oh shit I can't do this!" because he finds out that his grandmother's real name was Feather. But hey, coincidence shiz happens, and Feather ends up getting pregnant with Jeremiah's kid. Plot twist happens when their kid ends up being Jeremiah's and Josiah's mother, Aika. She was born a mortal, Jeremiah's demon genes being recessive and all. So with time travel stuff, Jeremiah is his own grandfather.

Should I make this into an actual full book? I'm animating it and posting it on YouTube once I get a computer, but still! I have so many plans for this you have no idea!