She Fell Down, I Yelled "TIMBER!"

(((((HELLO DEAR GOD I AM ALREADY REGRETTING THIS!!!)))))

You look back to see a girl standing up with high heels, a skirt revealing half of her butt and a shirt only covering her boobs. ((((*cough cough* MILEY *cough* CYRUS!!!))))) Most likely Sophie Coswell. The girl next to her heaved a shivering sigh of undeniable relief. But it still boggled you to know why Masky said a strict no to that Gabriella girl going with Josiah.

Like what even?!? She was a hostage just like everyone else!

Masky once again pointed his gun at the poor hostage who's name was drawn, making her quicken her speed in fear of getting shot. "Sorry about making you redraw, Josiah. But I plans for little Gabi," he said, smirking in Gabriella's direction. (((((Oh god his smirk!!! Smexy taught him well!!! (Masky: Wtf Jinx?) Shut up Masko-man!)))))

You watch Gabriella shrink back in disgust, confusion, concern and pure terror. (((((Half of this serious stuff is making me laugh! Dr. Robinson, I'm not going off the edge again! This is just a book! Not ever gonna happen!!!))))) Once Sophie made it to the front, Masky lowered the gun. The second the gun was lowered, you were surprised to see Robert swing his legs up from his hanging position and kick Masky in the head. Masky fell to the ground, Josiah didn't bat and eyelash (as if he had any), the hostages wrre all shocked, and Robert shouted, "RUN SOPHIE!"

Sophie let out a girly shriek, hopping off the back of the platform and bounding towards the front door. A few feet before she reached the door, Masky shoved Robert back and stood up, quickly taking aim and shooting Sophie in the back of her head. You watched her now lifeless corpse fall dead to the floor. Timber, you think to yourself.

Robert screamed in an agony unknown to you, in a volume no male should be able to scream.

Masky turned his angry eyes on Robert as he dangled in his place, blood still leaking from the axe wound on his side. "NO ONE WAS SUPPOSED TO DIE UNTIL MORNING," Masky yelled at Robert, the visible part of his eyes blazing in fury. "HOODIE," he snarled.

Hoodie breezed up to Robert, raising the axe over his shoulder and preparing to swing. You squeeze your eyes tight, stupidly standing up and screaming, "WAIT!" Hoodie paused, him and Masky glanging your way. You tense up, mentally racking your mind for a reason why you interrupted. The two stare at you, waiting for you to talk.

"I-I know how to stitch him up," you say softly. Masky rolled his eyes, muttering, "So what? I can shoot a gun, what's your point?"

You take a shaky breath, raising your chin as you spoke, "You said no one was supposed to die until morning. O-One person already died, what's the use of a second one dying? Wouldn't it just make you look bad to your boss, if you have one? Not following orders, I mean?"

Masky stares at you for a while, contemplating what you said. "True," he grumbled. Slowly, a wicked grin spread across his face as he continued, "but we won't be the ones to kill him. You will."

(((((To my Masky x Reader people: "Thank you for hanging around to read the new Hoodie x Reader!" To people who haven't read my Masky x Reader: "Welcome! This book is in no way connected to the Masky x Reader other than the Creepypasta characters, so don't feel required to read it. But i hope you're enjoying my craziness!" To EVERYONE: "I love you all, Squirrels! Hope you stick around! Anyways, check out @featherstar67! She is writing a prequel and a sequel to the Masky x Reader series! So yes, she started book four, everyone! According to her, everything will make sense as if they are normal fanfictions. So you dont have to read books one to three to understand the books she is writing. She is writing fanfiction of my fanfiction, pretty much. It is awkward for everyone. Especially me." Anyways, this A/N has gotten long enough! Love you Squirrels, one and all! Even you silent readers! :) And Yes, Dr. Robinson, I asked Mister Neil if i could WRITE this stuff and not go back to the nuthouse as long as I don't reinact the scenes.)))))