Tea, Sir!

(((((So sorry for the long time it took to update! With school, the convention, and a possible job, I hardly have free time for this! I'll do the best I can, though! Nothing lifts my spirits more then knowing you guys enjoy what I do!)))))

Chapter 13: "Tea, Sir!"

No way in hell were you going back to that demon dog. All splattered in blood... blech!

You kept on running. Like seriously you could win a marathon with how far you ran so fast. Just to put it into perspective. You ran until you overcame a house, three stories tall, because apparently people lived out here.

Collapsing at the steps, you take long, deep pants trying to breath normally again. You've never ran that far in your life. Or that fast.

(((((Yes you are at Creepypasta mansion shut up I am the author I make the rules!!!)))))

You flinch, hearing tiny footsteps run through the house, accompanied by the sound of a little girl squealing, "BUBBY'S HOME!!!" The door in front of you swings open, and you look up to see a little girl standing over you. "You're not bubby," she mumbles, sticking out her bottom lip in an adorable pout.

"Sally dear, who's at the door?" a man's voice calls out, seconds before a guy in a business suit comes around the corner. His brown hair whiffed up in a quiff, his blue eyes as piercing as ice. One sleeve of his suit jacket was dangling behind him, giving the appearance that he was in the process of taking it off or putting it on.

He stared at you, doing the former and taking off his jacket as he neared you. "You don't look familiar to me, do I know you?" he asks, taking you aback.

"Water...." you pant, chest still heaving from your run. The man holds out his hand to you, saying, "The water pipes are in the process of getting fixed, but we have some nice warm tea on the stove if you're interested?"

You nod and take his hand, obvious resistance in his grip. Like someone who was able to crush every bone in your hand with his grip but was struggling to be gentle. (((((Sums up Slenderman....))))) "Y-Yeah," you stammer in between breaths, "tea sounds-... tea sounds... nice....." The man leads you over to the couch a few feet away, setting you down.

No sooner had he walked away to get tea did someone knock on the front door. Sally ran to the door once more, swinging the door open and shouting, "BUBBY!" She tackled the person on the other side, and to your horror you see Hoodie walking in with Sally around his legs. (((((#BigBrotherHoodie)))))