Wolf in Husky's Clothing

Chapter 12: "Wolf in Husky's Clothing"

(((((I was listening to Wolf in Sheep's Clithing when tyoing this out, so..... YEAH ENJOY!!!)))))

You stare at Hoodie for a few minutes, processing what he said before you whisper through gritted teeth, "Do you really expect me to take you seriously?" Hoodie takes a small step back in shock, grumbling, "What?"

"You've let me go three different times," you growl, balling your hands into fists, "do you really expect me to believe this time will be different? I'm getting sick and tired of playing Cat and Mouse so either you kill me now or I will walk to that van and drive to the cops."

Hoodie laughs a bit, saying, "You're what, twelve? You can't drive!"

You let out a smirk, saying, "Watch me try." You take a step towards the van, but before you get any further, the black and red husky springs for the throat of the rescue team member closest to it. Watching in slight horror, you see the dog go from person to person, everyone too paralyzed by fear to move or run away.

When everyone on the team was down, and you and the team member that went to check out the stick were the only ones left, the dog turned its attention to you. Torn skin and tattered flesh dangled from its jaws, the red and black fur matted with the blood of the rescue members.

You stare the creature right in the eyes, shouting, "WELL COME GET ME YOU MUTT!"

Shocked, the dog charges at you. Without knowing what else to do, you take off in the other direction, ignoring everyone and everything around you. It was all about survival right now. Nothing else mattered except surviving.

But the dog didn't chase you. Instead it just sat down, as if patiently waiting for you to return. Hah, as if.

(((((Sorry this is so short, I do realize it is only half the length of my other updates. But hey, I'm sorry, one of my old books just got boosted a bit on my priority meter! <:) "Telania" is the title, it used to be "Adopted By.......... ME!" BUT because of authenticity issues I changed it up! Telania is the name of the kingdom talked about in the story! Anyways it's late and it's a school night, so ENJOY!)))))