Complaints

Chapter: 8

Masky tightened his finger around the trigger. You flinch and close your eyes tightly, suddenly hearing someone hiss, "Someone is coming near the door." Oh right, Josiah was still there. The faceless prick who wanted one of you as his new play toy. That bastard.

You open your eyes and state at the door, suddenly hearing the tiniest knock and a little girl calling out, "Girl Scout Cookies for sale!" You wanted to scream, wanted to shout at the little girl outside to run. As fast as she could. But Masky still had the gun in your face.

"Who is it?" Masky called, trying not to sound rough and mean. And failing. Horribly.

A laughs sounded from the other side of the door, suddenly bursting open to reveal two young girls. One looked to be around your age, violet hair and matching eyes. The other looked around the age of nine, black hair and shimmering eyes of amber. Masky rolled his eyes and shook his head, lowering the gun from your face and growling at the pair.

(((((Self insert because I can! #AuthorChanRulesAll!!!!!))))

"Jinx, Jordan, what are you two doing here?" he hissed, glaring at them with his eyes in slits. Hoodie tossed you down, brushing himself off as he said, "Yeah, aren't you two supposed to be at the beach for your run?"

"Beach run leach run," the older one grumbled, smiling at Masky, "I got bored, and so did Jordan!"

"It was Jordan's first run," Masky muttered, shaking his head, "the least you could do was show her how to do a run the right way!" Looking at the younger one, he added, "You don't leave a run until everyone is dead, Jordan. Got it?" The younger obe giggled, nodding quickly.

Masky nodded in return. Jinx, presumably the older one, began to chirp, "I actually came here on boss's orders, Masko-man! You weren't supposed to kill anyone until you got them back home, you dip stick! You're in trouble!"

Growling loudly, Masky pointed an accusing finger at Hoodie as he shouted, "HE'S THE ONE WHO USED ALL THE CHLOROFORM ALREADY!"

"DON'T YELL AT ME WE BOTH KNOW BOSS LIKES ME MORE!" Jinx shouted in reply, a smirk growing over her face. Masky snarled at her remark, charging at her with an inhuman speed. You close your eyes, not wanting to see the girl get killed.

As your eyes close, you feel a foot knudge your side. You open them a bit, seeing Hoodie looking down at you. You flinch, curling up a bit and turning away. "Fine," you hear Jinx say, "one more game. But then we take them all to our home!" Masky laughs a bit, stomping back over to you.

Checking the clock, he shouts out loud, "TEN O'CLOCK! THE SECOND GAME IS STARTING NOW!" He paused, looking at Hoodie and Toby and nodding at both of them. "We will let ten of you go," he continued, "Good news, right? Yes, it may be, but you will be hunted down. And when found, you will be killed without hesitation."

Toby and Hoodie went around, unlocking the chains from people and ushering them to the door. When Toby got five, he stood back on the platform. Hoodie unlocked four before coming back to the platform, kneeling down next to you and unlocking whatever chains remained in you and ushering you to the door as well.

Masky wasn't too happy with you being picked to do the run, but who even cares what Masky thinks? Once all ten people with you included got near the door, it swung open wide, the cold night air slithering into the old log factory.

"You have one minute before any of us start chasing you," Hoodie quietly explained, "So basically, when we say start, you've better-"

"Go," Masky interrupted, grinning widely. The ten unlocked kids ran at their fastest possible speed, scattering into the woods behind the log factory.